blood, sweat and tears

EYO BITCHES im kidding, HI LOVELIES. How you cute peaches doing? I'm good, kinda shocked about the election and all but oh well lets just hope for the best

But because I haven'tupdated in like forever and I didnt wanted to make my cute readers upset i decited to crawl back out of my grave and write something! (aren't I nice) But I also have kinda no inspiration ahaha oooops, so this is just gonna be real bad. Hopefully you won't get mad at me for ruining the story.

HOPEFULLY YOU'LL ENJOY!!

---

' My blood sweat and tears and
My body mind and soul
Know well that I am yours
This is a spell that will punish me '

Wake up

''Aren't you nice, still trying to save me.''

Wake up

''I'm sorry to dissapoint you Baby, it was all an act.''

Wake up, please

''All that sweet talk, the goofyness, the falling in love.. It was an act. Sorry to dissapoint you hun~''

WAKE UP!

Lucy woke up with a fit, her body shaking and cold sweat rolling down her back.

''Luce..'' A voice called out for her and for a bit she had hope, she thought it was him. Silly. Of cource it wasn't. She looked up and stared right into two deep blue eyes.

''Grey?'' She spoke softly, her voice hoarch from the crying.

''What are you... I thought you...'' She stammered and looked at him with knitted eyebrows.

''Gramps sent me. You where rigjt. Natsu is family no matter what kind of an idiot he is.'' He spoke and helped her up. Lucy simply nodded. She didn't believe a single thing of what the ice mage just said. She grabbed her bag and headed off, whisting a tune a small phenix came flying towards her, landing on her shoulder.

''What the--'' Grey stammered but Lucy ignored him. She stroke he phenix head and smiled at the creature.

''Let's get him back Hiro.'' She spoke softly and the creature seemed to beam at tis, curling himself around her shoulders.

Everyone has mood changes.

But the mood changes the demon lorde had.

Oh jezus those where bad.

Natsu casually jumped around the woods, without a care in the world as he burned tree after tree, creatures living in the old woods not seeming to bother him.

His pink hair had faded into a pinkish white, suiting his now almost black eyes perfectly.

He looked around himself with the biggest smile and spread his arms, the burned woods, animals and plants slowley turning back to life.

Shinwa bit his lip and shook his head.

''He is losing his mind..'' He muttered as he strolled after the male.

Suddenly Natsu came to a halt

''Must have cought sight of something.. poor things, no idea what is about to happen..'' The dark mage muttered to himself as he watched Natsu jump off of the cliff. He followed suit soon after, knowing Natsu would have looked at him surroundings to know something would catch them before he would reclesly jump dow (well hope assumed he did)

It had been a week since they had broken outof that prison. Searching for Zeref.

Shinwa had to get used to Natsu's sudden mood changes but he was far from conserned.

Al he had done up till now was burn things and make them come back to lie again with a sad smile.

It was weird.

Suddenly Natsu came to a sudden halt, alerting Shinwa to the point where he reached for his pocket knife that he had hidden in his boot.

''Wait..'' Natsu spoke, a calm voice but dangerous eyes.

''I smell something.. something familliar..''

Angel?

--

Ok this was bad im sorry its reaaaally rushed

NEXT CHAP WILL HOPEFULLY BE BETTER