Anger

Just wanna say i have read all the comments cause i was bored and alot of comments were about my typo 'dairy tail' i'm so sorry hehe. You guys probably already know i suck at spelling, if not, well i suck at it. I'm foreign. I'm from The netherlands and am still learning English at school so yea.

Oh and i'm reaaally sorry for the slow updates. I just have alot of things to deal with and am not in my best condition lately

Thank you for understanding :)

--

Lucy's pov

My eyes widened at what he had just asked me. Was he serious? I couldn't be.

''N-no! Why the hell are you asking me this?'' I asked as my gaze met his.

''Why wont you? Are you really that selfish to keep me all to youself even if i'm dying inside.'' He spoke. I dropped the knife and coffered my ears.

''Stop! Please stop!'' I yelled as i shook my hands.

''You're so weak Lucy. I really thought you would be the one who would help me, guess you just didn't love me enough.'' I heard him speak what made my heart stop for a second. I looked up and shook my head.

''No! No i love you! I love you so much that it hurts!'' I cried out loud and grabbed his shirt. I pulled at it. I knew by now this was all my mind playing tricks on me since Natsu wasn't moving and that he looked like the boy i met as 'salamander' and who got me in Fairy tail.

''I love you so much it hurts, it hurts seeing you like this, it hurts that i can't be with you and that i have no idea were you are! It hurts and i don't know what to do..'' I said and fell down on my knees. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up.

''Lucy it's time to go..'' The boy who had placed his hand on my shoulder spoke. His hair was white and his eyes close to red as blood.

''...Hiro..''

Natsu's pov

When i opened my eyes everything was really bright at first. I coffered my eyes with my hand and slowly looked around me.

''My lorde! Oh thank goodness you're awake!'' A voice i knew as Shinwa spoke. I heard he had been crying. God such a emotional dark wizard he is.

I smiled weekly at him and sat up, with his help of cource. "..W-what happened...?" I managed to say.

"You blacked out.. i dont know.." he spoke with worry all writen over his face. Something told me he was lying but i decited to let it slip since it was a pain to get the truth out of this kid.

"How did you even got here? I thought there was a wall between us.." i mumbledvas i rubbed my head.

"Someone got us out." Shinwa replied without even looking at me. It was quiet for awhile after that.

"Mind telling mevwho it was?" I asked since the silence made me feel unconfterble.

"O-oh y-yea sure!" He stuttered. "My brother helped us get out."

"You have a brother?"

"Ywa i do.. i thought he was dead though so seeing him was kind of a shock."

"Well isn't it great then? I mean you were able to see your brother!" I smiled but i saw Shinwa wasn't that happy about it.

"Hey.. Shinwa wht's wrohg?"

"It was not his choice to free us.. he didn't even knew we were captured.. someone told him to.."

"Then who did?"

"Zeref did." He replied calm as if it was normal.

"Z-Zeref? Why would he want to help us?" I asked, slightly freaked out. Shinwa shrugged.

"I dont know.. the only thing i know is that my brother is infolved and that worries me.."

"What is your brothers name?"

"... Hiro..."

--

HiHi,

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE! WATTPAD ON MY COMPUTER DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE SO I HAD TO SEARCH FOR MY IPAD (also explains my grammer errors a bit haha)

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD AS MUCH AS I CAN