ready set fire

Natsu sat down on a chair what stood in a corner of the guild. His hair whas now fully black and his eyes were blood red. All over his arms were scares, bruces and black thick marks.

Natsu heard someone knocking on the door, he looked up and saw Lucy reaching out to open it.

''Lucy. Don't.'' He hised. Lucy sighed.

''Why?''

''It's someone from the army. Don't you dare open that door, if you do we're all screwed!'' He growed. Lucy turned around, when she saw Natsu her eyes widened.

''Wh-what the hell hapened to you..'' She mombled and pointed at him. All the others turned around to look at him.

''You don't look like yourself anymore..'' She said while tears streamed down her face. She made her way through the crowd and ran over to him.

''What the hell!'' She said and grabbed his hair. She didn't showed any fear.

''AUW! LUCY STOP!'' Natsu screamed and grabbed her hands.

''NO! What the hell happened to you hair! IT'S FREAKING BLACK!'' She screamed angry. Natsu's eyes widened. Why whas she so angry? She already knew from the beginning he would look different when he because E.N.D.

Lucy let go of Natsu's hair and bit her lip.

''I don't want you to look like this.'' She said soft, hard enough for Natsu to hear it. Natsu sighed.

''You don't ha-''

''I know i don't have a choice Baka!'' She said quick before he could finish his centence.

''I just thought i'll tell you cause you're acting like an ass the whole day!''

''Lucy you kno-''

''I know you wouldn't be yourself when you were E.N.D. but that doesn't mean you can be so mean to us and act like you don't care! It's pointless! I won't trust you anymore if you keep acting like this!''

Before Natsu could say anything Makarov walked inside. He had a serious expression on his face.

''It's time. Were leaving.''

A big field. The enemy would probably come soon. Alot of people would probably die soon. Natsu whas standing before Fairy tail, he whas looking at the big field. He sighed and turned around to face everyone. He sighed and theen looked at his right. You could hear alot of noice and screames.

''I have to go to my guild. I wish when this is over we all can be normal guild mates again. Be sure you don't die.'' He said and looked at his hand and put his finger up. He turned around and ran away, but what he didn't saw whas that everyone did the same.

Lucy looked his run away, to his other guild. A guild full of demons and dark mages. The guild she had heard so much about these past two years. And now she knew her best friend and lover whas the guild master of that guild. It hurted, it hurted like hell.

Hell, that place would probably be better then being here. She whas sure of it.

''NATSU-SAMAAAA!'' Lydia screamed happy when she saw Natsu running over to them. Natsu smiled a little.

''Hi Lydia..'' He said while Lydia grabbed his hand.

''I'm glad that your back Natsu-sama!'' She said and smiled happy.

Natsu smiled at her and stroke her head.

''Yea..'' He smimply said and walked over to the demons he had in his guild.

''Today is finally the day, the day that we will show EVERYONE that demons are not just bad and scary. But that we can do good things too.'' Natsu screamed and spread his arm. ''Demons are powerfull! WE are powerfull!'' He said and then turned around to face Fairy Tail whas whas standing 10 feet away from hi guild.

''We will destroy the enemy.'' He finally said with an wicked look in his eyes while his guild started to scream of exitement.