One year ago

It whas a sunny day in Magnolia. Erza whas walking through the woods near Magnolia. She whas holding a piece of paper she had to show Master. Alot had happened those 2 years and she had always been the one who had to be strong.

''Master i have to talk to you about something.'' she said to herself and looked sad at the paper. She sat down and looked at the sky.

''This is gonna be harder than i expected..'' She placed the paper beside her and closed her eyes.

Memories flashed in her mind of Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Wendy and herself. The old team Natsu. Since Natsu didn't came to fairy tail the group didn't talked to each other like they used to.

After a few minutes she stood up and begin to walk back to the guild. She whas still holding the paper.

When she arrived at the guild and opened the door she tried to smile.

''Goodmorning everyone.'' She said and walked over to master's office.

''Morning.'' Everyone said.

She opened master's office door and walked inside.

''Master i have to talk to you about something really important.'' She said and turned around. Her face dropped when she said no one whas theire. She sighed and walked over to his desk. She placed the paper on the dest and writed something on it.

She then left the room and walked out of the guild.

''Already leaving Erza?" Levy asked and looked at her with a kind smile. Erza nodded without looking at her.

''Yes. I still have to do some things at home. See you later.'' She said and walked out of the guild. She coffered her face with her hands and kneelded down.

''Moran..'' She wispered as some tears slowly fell down.

''Erza, what are you doing here?'' Gray asked and looked at the red head.

''O, just wanted to ask you something.'' She said and walked inside.

''Yea sure, come in..'' Gray said and closed the door.

When Erza walked inside the livingroom she saw Juvia sitting on a sofa.

''Erza-san!'' She said kinda supriced and stood up.

''Hey Juvia. Don't worry i'm only here to talk.'' She said and sat down next to Juvia. Juvia nodded and sat down too.

''What do you want to talk about?'' Gray asked.

''It's about Natsu. I have to knwo when you last saw him.''

''N-natsu? Why do you want to know..'' Gray asked and looked at her.

''Just tell me. You will know soon enough. Trust me..''

''Two years ago. Same time and day you saw him last time.'' He said kinda angry.

''Juvia saw him last year..'' Juvia said quiet. Erza and Gray's eyes widened.

''What?'' They said and stood up.

''When?"

''In Magnolia. He whas out on a job. But he told me not to tell anyone.'' She said and bit on her lip.

''Juvia what is it?" Gray asked when he noticed she whas hiding something.

''N-nothing.''

''JUVIA!''

''Okey okey! It's just that he didn't looked like Natsu-san used to look. That's all!''

''How did he look?" Gray asked.

''He had black marks over his body and his hair whas less pink, more black. I don't really know!''

Erza sighed and clenged her fists.

''Baka.. Natsu baka, what the hell are you doing..?"