chapter 4

*Natsu*

When Natsu woke up he heard someone scream. A familliar scream. They scream of someone he loved. He stood up and looked around him. He saw a boy around thet age of 14 lying next to him. Hiro.  Natsu climbed a tree to have a better look. He saw his former guild mates. Erza, Gray, Happy, Lucy, Gajeel, Wendy and Juvia. They were getting attacked by dark wizard. They had captured Lucy. The dark wizard licked her cheek and looked at Natsu's direction. He smiled and stroke Lucy's head. ''NOOO, GET OF OF MEEE!'' Lucy screamed. Natsu jumped down en ran over to there direction. But before but before he reached the edge of the wood he stopped. He took a few steps back. Wendy turned around and looked at his direction. Her eyes widened when she saw the boy with pink straggly hair. ''N-natsu-san..'' She wispered. Natsu turned around an ran away. ''NATSU-SAN WAIT!'' Wendy screamed and ran after him. When everyone heard the name Wendy screamed the all stood still and looked at her. Lucy pulled away and ran after wendy. ''WENDY, LUCY WAIT!'' Erza screamed.

When Natsu saw Hiiro he grabbed him and ran away. ''N-natsu what are you doing?!'' Hiro asked and looked at him with wide eyes. Natsu didn't answer. He looked around and saw Wendy's blue hair. ''NATSU-SAN!!'' Natsu bit his lip to stop the tears from falling. He didn't wanted to see them. The couldn't.. They were in danger if they were with him. He saw someone coming from behind wendy. It whas Lucy. Tears where rolling down her scheeks while she whas screaming his name. ''Shut up, shut up, shut up!'' He said and tried to ran harder. But it whas difficult when you were carrying someone. ''Why are they here? I SAID I DIDN'T WANTED THEM TO LOOK FOR ME! I don't want them to get hurt.. They can't..'' ''Natsu..'' Natsu was taken out of his mind when Hiro said his name. Hiro jumped out of his arms and ran along with him. ''I don't know why you are ranning away from them, but it's easier without carrying someone.'' He said and smiled at him. ''Thanks Hiro.. I will tell you i promise.'' Hiro nodded.

Meanwhile by Erza, Juvia, Happy, Gray and Gajeel

''Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Happy! Let him be. We have to follow Wendy and Lucy!'' Erza said and changed armer into one that can run really fast. Gray, Juvia, Happy and Gajeel nodded. Erza turnded around. When she was about to run the dark mage said: ''I won't let you go!'' Erza stood without enyone noticing next to the wizard with a sword in his neck. ''I have something better to do now than to fight you!'' She said and ran into the direction Lucy and Wendy were. Gray, Juvia, Happy and Gajeel followed her.

---

I'm sorry for the bad and short chapter! I'm bussy with school :( i will try to post atleast once a week!  Byee, Thanks for reading this story :) !