the plan

There is a hell

Believe me

i've seen it.

Two months have past since Natsu is back in the guild. Well, not really back but you know what i mean. Natsu and Master have made alot of plans for something. No one knows about what, not even Erza is allowed to go in Master his office if Natsu is theire. Somethimes we hear alot of noise. It worries me sometimes, because Natsu didn't used to do that. But i guess that is something that he does now a days.

Lucy placed her diary back under her pillow. She grabbed her green jacked and opened the door.

''Happy, are you comming?" She asked the blue cat while she searched for her keys in her bag.

''AYE!'' Happy screamed happy and walked over to the blonde mage.

''Why so happy?" She asked with a smiled and closed the door.

''Cause Master and Natsu are gonna tell us about what they were talking these two months.'' He said with a smile. Lucy sighed.

''I'm not sure if it's that good happy..'' She said with an worried expression.

''Don't worry Lucy. It'll be okey, and now we can help Natsu!'' He said with a big smile and jumped in Lucy's arms.

Everyone whas standing infront of the bar were master Makarov whas standing on. Natsu sat next to him on a chair. He whasn't wearing his scarf today. Lucy noticed that he whas nervous.

''I'm really glad your all here.'' Makarov started, Natsu looked up and glared at him. He whas probably not really happy they were all here.

''Like you all know, Natsu is here for a reason and we want to tell why he'se here right know.'' Makarov said and looked at Natsu.

Nastu stood up and looked around the room. He looked really serious and a little irritated.

''I'm gonna meak myself really clear. I'm here cause Makarov asked me for help. I'm not comming back any time soon.'' Natsu started and ignored the questions he got.

''There is comming a big enemy. Not just someone you think you can handle on your own. You need dark magic to help you win. Even how bad that sounds you still gonna need it. And that's why i'm here.'' He said and listened for the comments he would get.

''B-but you not a dark mage!'' Levy said and looked worried at Natsu. Natsu sighed and bit his lip.

''I'm freaking E.N.D Levy, even how bad i want to deny it, E.N.D is a freaking demon. What means i'm a freaking demon so a dark mage.'' He said and looked at Gajeel and Wendy who were looking at the ground. He didn't knew why he looked at them to be honest.

''But Natsu your not even E.N.D right know! Your still our old Natsu who we love an care about.'' Lucy said and looked slightly angry at him. Natsu glared at her.

''How are you so sure about that? You haven't seen me in two years Luce. I've told you about that 'WANTED' poster. I wouldn't have one if i whas still the old Natsu from three years ago.''

Lucy bit her lip and looked at the ground. No one said anything anymore. They kept silence and listened to Natsu.

''I'll just say who are going on mission.'' He said and took a paper out of his pocket.

''Erza, Gajeel, Gray, Laxus, Mira, Lucy, Wendy. Others can't come, you'll bring yourself and the mission in danger.'' Natsu said and placed the paper on the bar. ''Am i clear. You can't come if i haven't said your name.'' He said with an serious expression.

Everyone nodded and kept silent. ''Good. Other guild will help to, but i don't want any of you tell them that i'm helping too. They wont trust any of you anymore if they find out.'' He said and stood up. ''That's all.'' Natsu said, put on his hood and walked out of the guild.

——-

That whas really bad, sorry..

I'm really sorry about my bad english too, i'm not english and i'm still learning it so yea..

Hope you still enjoyd id though ;)