My heart will go on

My deepest apologize for not updating for so long '-,- It's just that i'm really bussy with school and writing music and such, I'm currently working on a little show me and two friends are gonna do and it takes alot of my time and then of cource also school.. I try to update or work on the story as much as i can but it's kinda hard. I also have not so much inspiration anymore so if you have any ideas i'll be happy to hear them :)

Also, stop with saying what i wrote wrong or when i made mistakes, it's annoying af and that's also a reason why i kinda dont want to work on the story anymore cause i dont need people correcting me.

But i don't really knew were i was going with the plot and the story anymore so here is a random bones oneshots cause i dont know what to write anymore oops

SO I BEG ALL OF YOU PLEASE GIVEME IDEAS I'M LOST

Oneshot 1        'I will make you my wife'

''Lucy when all of this is over i will make you my wife.'' The pink haired mage spoke with a smile.

''W-what?!'' The blonde stuttered and tried to avoid eye contact.

''I will make you my wife. We will live somewhere in the woods were no one can bother us and be happy.'' The boy spoke and picked her up.

''Would you like that?'' He asked and tilted his head to the side. Lucy bit her lower lip and smiled.

''I would love to Natsu.'' She said and saw the most beautiful smile appear on Natsu's face.

''Then..'' He said and put her down again. He cupped her cheeks and leaned with his forehead against her.

''I will make sure this battle will end as soon as possible.'' He said and softly pressed his lips on hers.

Oneshot 2            'Pickuplines'

''Lucy!'' The pink haired mage yelled exited and run over to the blonde mage who was just casually sitting at a coffee table, sipping her tea. She looked up and smiled.

Her smile

Natsu was sure of it, Lucy's smile could turn everyone day 100% better. Whenever he was sad or down, just a simple smile or laugh of her could make him feel better again.

'You're smile is as bright as the sun'

He sat down infront of her and showed her his phone.

''Look!'' He spoke and pointed at a picture of them.

Lucy put on her glasses and bend over so she could have a better look.

''Ahw, that's really cute.'' She said as her eyes were sparkling.

Her eyes

He was sure of it. Lucy had the most beautiful golden brown eyes he had ever seen. They were not just brown, the seemed to shine whenever she laughed or smiled, or saw something that pleased her.

'I'm often afraid i'll drown in your eyes.'

''We are cute Luce.'' He spoke with a smile as a lady came over to take his order. Natsu ordered the same as Lucy. Lucy had a good taste and would always make him try new things.

He looked back at the girl and saw her playing with her hair.

Her hair

Natsu was sure of it, Lucy's hair was the most soft and smooth hair he had ever seen. It looked like golden whenever she stood in sunligt.

Over all, Lucy was beautiful.

''Lucy.''

''Hmh?''

''You're beautiful,'' He spoke and could sence a tint of bright pink on the girls cheeks as she quickly took a sip of her tea.

But, he was the most sure of it he loved it the most when he could make her blush.