chapter 18

Lucy and Happy were sitting on a wall above the water. Happy whas sleeping on Lucy's lep while Lucy stroked him. She had her eyes closed and whas enjoying the sun on her face. She almost forgot why she whas here. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the water below her.

''It's just as blue as Happy's fur.'' She said and smiled. Lucy picked Happy up and stood up. She wiped the dust from her skirt and walked further.

''I wonder if Erza and Gray already found Natsu..'' She said soft and looked around. She stopped before a little shop were Natsu and she went in when they were here. Lucy walked inside and looked around her. Everything whas still the same. She walked over to a few necklaces. She reached for her neck and grabbed a golden necklace Natsu bought her when they were here. 

The necklase had a little star on it with ''Happy birthday Luce.'' writing in it. It whas Natsu's gift for her birthday. She wore it since that day every day.

''Being here again brings back so much memories.'' She saide to herself, not noticing that a old woman whas standing behind her.

''You've been here before?'' The woman asked and smiled at her. Lucy nodded and smiled back.

''Yes, i whas here with a friend of me.'' She said and pointed at the necklace. ''He gave me this back then.'' It felt like she could tell the old woman everyting, it whas a strange feeling. The woman put her glasses on and walked closer to Lucy. She grabbed the nacklace and read what whas writing on it.

''How sweet. So your name is Luce?'' The waman asked and sat down on a chair. Lucy nodded and sat down next to her on another chair.

''Well actually it's Lucy, but he sometimes calls me Luce. It whas a birthday present.'' Lucy said and looked at the necklace.

''Were is 'he' is he not with you?''

''O, no. I'm looking for him here.'' Lucy said and immediately began to look less cheerful. The old woman sighed.

''Do you want to know something Lucy?'' The old woman asked and looked friendly at the blond mage.

''Uhm, sure.'' Lucy said.

''Theire is a magic spell on that necklace.'' The old woman said and pointed at the necklace.

''What kind of magic spell?'' Lucy asked curiously.

''It's a spell to protect the person who wears it. I guess he really cares about you.'' The old woman said and put her hand on Lucy's hand. She noticed that the Fairy tail mark whas on it.

Lucy smiled. ''I guess he does.'' She said and bluched a little. The old woman smiled and stood up.

''Well i should go now. It whas fun talking to you Lucy. I hope you will find him soon.'' The woman said and waved at Lucy.

''Yes it whas, thank you.'' She said and waved untill the woman whas outside again. Lucy whas holding her necklace with a smile.

''To protect the person who wears it huh..'' She said and stood up. Happy whas still sleeping in her arms.

When Lucy walked out of the shop, she whas still thinking about the magic spell and how happy it made her that she bumbed into someone. She fell on the ground and dropped Happy.

''I-I'M SORRY!'' She said nervously and slowly stood up. She bowed and said it again.

''Don't worry, i'm sorry too.'' The person said and said she could stand normal again. Lucy did what the person said and looked at him. She now saw that it whas a boy with black hair and black eyes. He looked a little like Gray.

''Well i take my leave then.'' Lucy said and picked the cunfused Happy up. ''Goodbye.'' When the boy noticed Lucy's mark he grabbed her hand.

''Wait!'' He said. Lucy turned around and looked at him.

''What's wrong?'' She asked and stood still.

''Well i met a person yesterday with the same mark, he told me that if i would see someone with the same mark i had to tell them to come to the cherry blossum tree by the castle.''

Lucy's eyes widened. ''How did he look?''

''Uhm, he whas wearing a black tanktop, white scard, blue jeans and he had spikey pin-- i mean salmon hear. I made it clear that it whas salmon and not pink hahaha.'' The boy said and scretched his head.

''Natsu..'' She wispered. Lucy smiled and wrapped her arms around the boy.

''THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BUMPING INTO ME!'' She said and quickly ran into the direction the boy said she had to go. 

''Jeez, that boy had wierd friend if you ask me.'' The boy said and walked inside the shop.

''Luchi what's wrong?'' Happy asked and looked cofused at her.

''It's Natsu! I know where he is! And he want us to come!''

Lucy kept running untill she saw the tower of the castle. She stopped for a minute and leaned against a three. She didn't care that her lungs were hurting and that she had troble with breathing. She whas to happy to see Natsu again, to see his face and talk to him again.

When she could normally breath again she picked Happy up who almost got a fish and started running again. 

''Lushi! I almost had a fish!'' He compaind. 

''I don't care about your fish Happy!'' She said and ran faster. When she came around the corner and the cherry blossum three saw, she runned as hard at she could. She felt that Happy flyed out of her arms.

''Happy? Were are you going?'' She asked and ran after him. But then she saw why. A boy with spikey pink hair, green eyes and who whas wearing a white scarf whas standing against the three. Lucy stopped and started at Happy and the boy. Happy hugged him and cuffered his face in his shoulder. The boy stroke Happy's head and laughed. 

When the boy saw Lucy his eyes widened. He bit his lip and smiled at her. Lucy begin to cry, she ran over to the boy and spread her arms.

''NATSUUU!!!'' She screamed and hugged him. Natsu almost fell but he could just keep his balance. Natsu hugged her back and felt that Lucy whas crying.

''Don't cry Luce..'' He said. By hearing him calling her that more tears started to stream down her cheeks. 

''I'm sorry! You have all the right to be mad at me! I know, but just don't cry please!'' He said and stroked her back. Lucy grabbed his shoulders and smiled at him.

''I'm not sad! Thears of joy.'' She said and pointed at her eyes. ''I'm just happy that you are okey!''

Natsu smiled with tears in his eyes. ''Me too!'' He said and lifted her up. ''ME TOO!''

-----

Next chapter will have Nalu moments in it, so be aware of that :)