chapter 10

2 months passed since Natsu whas back in Fairy Tail. He whas acting normal and it seemed like nothing whas wrong. Natsu went on jobs and defeated monsters and other things. He and everyone were smiling and making fun like he never left. Only Gray couldn't do normal, he whas still thinking about Natsu being E.N.D.

And actually Natsu didn't know what to do. The past days he felt wierd. Like he could defeat hondred monsters at the same time. He didn't tell anyone because he didn't want them to worry. Only Makarov knew it, and he wasn't happy about it.

''Natsu, Lucy let's go on a missio!'' Erza and Wendy said and walked over to them.

''Yes sure! I need money to pay for my appartement!'' Lucy said and already searched for a job.

Natsu smiled and nodded. He actually didn't want to go because he felt strange.

''Natsu stays here.'' Makarov said while he whas drinking whine. Everyone looked sepriced at their master. 

''Why? It's faster when Nastu is with us.'' Lucy said and looked at Makarov.

''Sorry Lucy. I have to talk with Natsu about something so he can't come. He wont be able to take some jobs for a few days.'' 

Lucy looked at Natsu. Natsu didn't say anything, what whas strange because he always wanted to take requists. He whas looked at Makarov in silence. When he noticed that Lucy whas looking at him he smiled at her.

''You guys can go. I will come along another time.'' He said and walked to Makarove's prived room. ''Goodluck!'' He said before he entered the room and waved at them.

''Yea.. thanks bye.'' Lucy said and waved back.

Natsu walked around the room. He used to come here alot becuase of all the trouble he used to make. He sat down on a chair next to a window. Makarov's room wasn't really big. There whas a bookcase, office, chair, flag with the sign of fairytail and some other things.

''So Natsu..'' Makarov said when he walked inside the room. ''We have to talk about your strange feeling.'' 

''Yes sure. Uhm.. i don't really know myself so i can't tell.'' Natsu said.

''Are you flames different?''

''No. They are just the same.. Well sometimes it lookes like they turn blue. Maybe it's just my imagination, but it still freakes me out.''

''Blue!?'' Makarov said with big eyes. Natsu nodded slowly. ''Any more strange things?''

''Well. I have mood swings.'' Natsu said with his head down. ''And when i act like myself again i sometimes can't remember what happened.''

Makarov looked worried at the pink haired dragon slayer.

''I don't know what to do gramps.. If i'm really E.N.D what will happen then? Will i turn evil?'' Natsu said with his head in his hands. 

''I will talk about that later with the others.'' Makarov said. ''But we will protect you untill the verry end.''

''You can't..''

''Why not? We are familly Natsu.''

''If i turn evil, you guys are not gonna protect me. You have to kill me then as quick as possible.'' 

''We are NOT gonna do that Natsu.''

''You have to. I won't forgive myself if i hurt any of you.'' Natsu said and looked up. His eyes were glowing.

''If you guys are not gonna do it i will just ask an other guild. I don't want to be alive when i turn evil.'' He said and stood up.

''Natsu we don't have t--''

''Yes you have to!'' Natsu said and clenged his fists.

''Are you a fool Natsu!? What do you think will happen to the guild when your death!? What do you think will happen to Lucy!? We are not gonna kill you if we still have a change to save you! So don't you dare to ask another guild to do it!'' Makarov said and walked out of the room. Leaving Natsu alone.

---

I know it's a boring chapter. I don't have any ideas sorry :p i'm sorry for the wierd end, i didn't know how to end their confersation :$

But thank you guys for all the suport and love you give the book! I'm really happy you like it!

And please PLEASEEEEE give me some ideas!!