chapter 19

Natsu and Lucy were sitting against the cherry blossum three. Talkimng about what they all did and so on. Natsu whas holding Lucy's hand and had his eyes closed. 

''Natsu?'' Lucy said.

''Hmm..'' Natsu mumbled.

''I'm sorry for not helping you..'' She said. Natsu sat up and looked at her.

''Helping me with what?''

''With your... just with dealing being E.N.D.. I just ackted that you didn't told me anything because i didn't wanted to believe it.. And i'm really sorry for that.'' She said and squeezed Natsu's hand. 

''Don't worry about it. If you would be E.N.D i wouln't believe it ether. And even if you wanted to help, i'm not even sure what you could do.'' He said and put his other hand on theire hands.

''Natsu..''

''But.. Thanks for wanting to help me. I really apriciate it Luce.'' He said and smiled at her. Lucy bluched and nodded.

''Your welcome..'' 

Natsu stood up and looked around. 

''Well it is a nice day, so should we do something?'' Natsu asked and helped Lucy up.

''Sure, what do you want to do?''

''I don't care. Just being with you is already alot of fun.'' He said and grinned. Lucy bluched and pointed at a restaurant.

''Let's eat something.'' She said and already walked over to the restaurant. Natsu walked behind her and smiled  to himself. Lucy chose a table by the window and sat down.

''What do you want to drink Natsu?'' She said and grabbed the menu. Natsu grabbed one to and looked at the drinks. There were alot.

''Have you already decided?'' A girl with short green hair and blue asked, she whas holding a little notebook and pencil.

''Yes, i want a Spa blue with lemon.'' Lucy said and placed the menu down.

''I want...'' Natsu said and stared at the menu. The girl smiled but Lucy saw that she whas a little bit irritated. Natsu noticed it too and then ordered a flame water. He didn't knew what i whas, but the name whas enough.

''Din't we eat here too the last time we were here?'' Natsu said and smelled a flower that was on the windowsill next to him. Lucy smiled happy and nodded.

''Yes! We were. That whas alot of fun!''

''It sure whas.'' He said and smiled at her, what made Lucy bluch. 

When they were done with eating they walked outside. Lucy whas a liitle bit drunk because the Spa she ordered whas alchol in it. She whas holding Natsu's arm so she wouldn't fall.

''Luce, we should go back.'' Natsu said. ''Were are you sleeping?''

''I don wanna! I wanna stay with you and do fun things!'' She said and ran around the park. 

''Luce wait!'' Natsu said and ran after her. 

''Your not gonna catch me! BAKAAA!'' She said and laughed. After a while Natsu finally grabbed her. Lucy laughed and hugged him.

''You catched meee! Good job!'' She said and tapped on her cheek. ''You may now kiss me.'' She said. Natsu bluched and smiled.

''Are you sure?'' He said and let go of her.

''Yes! I'm super sure about it!'' She said and pointed at her cheek. ''Go on! Do iiit''

''I can't.'' He said and stepped backwards.

''W-why? Don't you like me? Don't you wanna kiss me?'' Lucy said and dat down. ''Why?'' She said and looked sad at the ground. Natsu sat down next to her and held her face in hos hands.

''Because your cheek is not the thing i want to kiss.'' He said and pressed his lips on her lips. Lucy looked shocked and happy at the same time. She shook with her legs and closed her eyes. When Natsu slowly puched her back and looked at her face he laughed.

''Don't be to shocked Luce, You had to see it comming at some point.'' He said and stood up. Lucy looked emberassed at the ground and didn't say anything.

''I will see you tomorrow again okey? I still have to take care of some things. Tomorrow then?'' 

Lucy nodded while she listened Natsu's footsteps going further and futher away. When he whas gone she looked at the sky and toughed her lips. She smiled and closed her eyes while she wispered: ''Finally.''

-----

Okey, SORRY IT TOOK ME SO DAMN LONG!

I have no idea why. I'm just stupid. And also sorry the chapter isn't really good. I had to post something.

I hope you enjoyed anyway ;)

Song: x