you were never human

It has been a few days since i've been here. Food came from a special pit and i could take water from a little lake that was infront of my cage. I had learned that the men who sat infront of me used to be one of the strongest and most powerfull dark wizerds ever. I grew to get fond of him. He was quite funny but i could still sence he was a little scared of me. I am E.N.D after all so i can't blame him.

''Neh.. my lorde..'' i heard him say, almost wisper. I looked up and crawled over to the bars that seperated us.

''Hmh?'' I mumbled and sat down while i looked at him. He looked like crap. His hair sticked against his in sweat coffered forehead and his clothes were really dirty.

''Could you please give me some water..?'' He asked. I nodded and stood up. I walked to the little lake and filled a cup with water. When i turned around i saw him smiling at me.

''Here.'' I said and gave him the cup of water, slowly so he wouldn't touch me. He had told me he was scared that if he would touch me he could get really sick. He thanked me and took a sip.

''Neh.. now i think about it you have never told me your name.'' I said while i looked at him drinking the water. He looked up and smirked.

''Cause their is no need to know it.'' He said and put down the cup.

''Of cource their is! You're the only one i have left and who keeps me company.'' I spoke.

''You grow fond of people to easy E.N.D.. That's quite odd for a demon.''

''Yea well.. maybe that is because i've been living my life as a human for the past years.''

''No you haven't.. you have always been a demon. You just didn't knew it untill a month ago.'' He spoke and leaned with his head against the wall.

''But i--'' i said but he cut me off.

''I'm sorry to say this my lorde.. But it's true. You've never been a fully human. Of cource you felt like one but that was cause you didn't knew any better.''

''Could you please stop calling me 'My lorde' or 'E.N.D' Just call me Natsu!'' I said and crossed my arms over my chest. The wound haden't fully healed yet but it was better then it was before.

''I can't.'' He spoke. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

''Then just tell me your name.''

''I--'' He started but i cut him off.

''No. If you're not gonna call me by my name i want to call you by your name so it doesn't feel like we hate each other..'' i said. ''...you don't hate me right?...'' I asked softly. A smile appeard on his face while he shook his head.

''Of cource not my lorde. But honestly.. telling you my name will only cause you more problems then you already have..''

''I can handle it.''

''But--''

''Pleaseeee'' i wined and got on my knees.

''Alright then.. it's Shinwa.''

''Shinwa huh..'' I said as a cheeky smile appeard on my face and the corners of my lips curled up.

''Well nice to meet you Shinwa. I'm E.N.D.'' i said as my eyes turned blood red and my vision got blank all of sudden.

-------

DOUBLE CHAPTER YAYAYAYA!

I know it's short though but oh well,

so what do you think about Shinwa? You think Natsu and Shinwa are gonna get friends or not?