chapter 16

Natsu whas sitting on a tree and looked at the bright blue sky. He didn't really knew if he had to return to Fairy Tail or not. He turned around and fell out of the tree.

''AAAAAH!'' He screamed when he falled down. He hit the ground with his head first. He stayed down for a minute before he stood up. Natsu rubbed his head and stood up. He patted the sand from his clothes and walked to the nearby fillage. It wasn't like last time when he ran away from Fairy Tail. This time he didn't need to hide, he didn't care if the found him or not. Natsu walked in a little show were they sold milkshakes.

''Hello, can i have a choclate milkshake?'' He said and pointed at the lacrime picture of a dark brown milkshake with cream on top of it. The man behind the bar nodded and gave it to Natsu. Natsu paid the man and walked outside. He noticed that some girls were looking at him, he tried to ignore them and walked further.

''Goodmorning.'' A girl with light brown hair and pink eyes said.

''Goodmorning.'' Natsu said back and smiled at her. Everyone in this town whas really nice. Natsu sat down on a lawn and grabbed his milkshake. It whas summer and really hot. He looked at the sky and saw some birds flying. 

Natsu reached for his skars but then remembered that he trew it away. But then he remembered that this whas probably the same town as were he lost/trown it away. Natsu stood up threw the milkshake cup away and walked over to the direction were he trew his scarf away.

After a hour of searching he finally found it. He put it in his bag that he had brought and walked back to the town. After having his scarf back, Natsu dicited that he would return to Fairy Tail. He couln't leave his friends alone. And even if they wanted him to leave he would leave.

Nastu put on his jacket, greeted the girl again when he walked by and started with his journey.

Three days past since Lucy, Happy, Erza and Gray were Looking for Natsu. They already had a few hints were some people had saw a pink haired boy. They ended by a little town not far away from were they found Natsu the first time they went looking for him.

Lucy whas wearing baby blue dress and had her hear down. Erza whas wearing a black skirt and a pink shirt she had borrowed from Lucy. And Gray whas wearing black jeans and a green blouse.

''Lucy walked in a shot were they selled milkshakes. She whas really thirsty, she ordered a caramel when she saw a photo of the newspaper from yesterday. The people on it were all smiling but a special someone catched her eye. A pink haired boy with green eyes, He whas holding a milkshake and whas waring blue jeans and a black tank top. Lucy grabbed the newspaper and held it for Erza's eyes.

''LOOK!'' She said and waved the paper in front of her face. Erza grabbed the paper and looked at the photo. Her eyes widened when she looked up. A sparcle of relieve were in her eyes. She smiled and hugged Lucy.

''We found him Lucy!'' Erza said. Lucy whas kinda supriced by Erza's reaction but she did saw it comming soon or later. Natsu is like a brother to her so ufcornce she is relieved that they saw him on the picture.

''Miss, your milkshake is ready.'' The man said and handed Lucy her milkshake over.

''Thanks. And uh, can you tell me when this picture whas taken?'' Lucy said and grabbed the newspaper. The man took the paper and smiled.

''This picture whas taken yesterday. This town is 200 years now, so we thought that it would be nice to take a picture.

''And do you know something about this pink haired boy?'' Lucy said and pointed at Natsu. The man nodded and looked at her.

''Yes, he came here alot when he whas here. He is now on a journey, Jeez that boy can talk alot.'' The man said and laughed. Lucy smiled and looked at Gray and Erza who were both smiling.

''Should we go look for the moran?'' Gray said and walked out of the shop. Lucy and Erza nodded and walked after him.

''Thank you!'' Lucy said and waved at the men before walking out of the shop.

''Oke, were are we gonna look first?'' Gray asked and pulled a map out of his pocket.

Lucy pointed at a small town between Magnolia and Crocus.

''Theire. I remember that Natsu and i once went theire.'' She said and already walked into the direction of the town.

''Okey sure, but why do you think he is theire?'' Gray said and put the map back into his pocket.

''I just know he's theire.. besides he can't be far if he left this morning.'' She said and smiled at them. Lucy turned around and looked at her hand were the guild mark whas on.

''Wait for me Natsu. I'm comming.''

 -----

Sorry it took me so long. I wanted to post thic chapter yesterday but my computer didn't want to do that :(

Sometimes my computer is being a pain in the @$$

Well i hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway ;)