chapter 3

*Natsu'*

When Natsu woke up it whas still dark. He reached for his scarf but when he felt his skin he panicked. ''W-wher is my scarf?'' He said and looked around him. It whas to dark to see anything. ''DAM IT!'' He screamed and let himself fall backwards. When he saw the starts he calmed down. it reminded him of when Igneel told him stories. Igneel. His scarf. Natsu felt bad, how could he actually left Fairy Tail.. They could have helped him. ''Maybe i can go back.'' He said and stood up. When he walked in the direction of Fiore he velt verry dizzy again and his head whas pounding. He grabbed his head and closed his eyes. ''Not again..'' He said and bit on his lip. 

''Natsu.'' Natsu shook his head. The voice he heard earlier whas back. ''Natsu.'' ''NO, go away leave me alone.'' Natsu said. ''Why are you making this so hard for yourself? Whenever you think of Fairy Tail this will happen. Just forget about them.'' ''NO, shut up! Why would i listen to you?'' ''Because i am the only one you can talk to now.'' Natsu slowly opened his eyes. ''You don't want to this to happen all the time right?'' Natsu shook his head. ''Just forget about them then. It's easy.'' ''But.. How can i forget them? They are my family.'' ''Yes. And that's why you have to forget them. You don't want them to get hurt do you?'' He shook his head. ''So what are you gonna do?'' ''Foreget.. about them.'' A boy with black hair and gray eyes came behind a tree. ''So you were the voice in my head?'' The boy nodded. ''You dicited.'' The boy said. Natsu looked sad at the boy and nodded. ''Yes. I will not think about them. i don't know if i can forget about them.'' The boy walked over to Natsu. ''It's for the best.'' He said and smiled sad at Natsu. ''Who are you exacly?'' ''I'm Hiro.'' ''What are you doing here?'' ''I don't know. Helping.'' ''Helping with what?'' ''Helping you to not thinking about your friends i think.'' ''You think?'' ''I'm not sure. Will you accept it?'' Natsu nodded. ''Yea sure. Like you said. Your the only one i can talk to right now.''

Natsu and Hiro where now walking and talking for some hours. They didn't know where the were going but it did't mind. Most of the conversation was about Nastu and Fairy Tail. Hiro listened with wide eyes full of wonder to the storries Natsu told him. After he finished the story about the Grand Magic games he looked at Hiro. ''What?'' Natsu said and smiled. ''N-nothig. It's just... you are really cool.'' Natsu laughed. ''Thanks Hiro! But.. Tell me about you now.'' ''There is nothing i can tell you..'' ''Why?'' ''Because..'' Hiro looked at the ground. ''I forgot....''

*Lucy's letter to fairy tail* 

Dear Fairy Tail

We are still searching for Natsu. But it's hard. We don't have a clue where he could be. We already looked at all the places he could be. But we did have some tips from people who lived in the city's we've been. They said they had seen a boy with pink hair and a scarf two days ago. We are now in Crocus, someone told us that he had seen a boy with pink hair yesterday. ''He whas walking with a boy like the age of 13 he had black hair and gray eyes.'' We were all curious about that boy. 

How is it there? Did you guys find anything? I will write you again later.

Bye, Lucy.