not myself

''Ah, it's you Master!'' Natsu said while he walked over to the man standing before him. Rain started to fall down from the black sky, each drop amounting to the force of a bead of hail. Makarov then turned around to face the fire dragon slayer, now known as E.N.D, Etherious Natsu Dragneel. Zeref's most powerfull demon.

''E.N.D, drop the fake act already.'' Makarov said with a stern tone. Natsu laughed and undid the spell. Black marks started to coffer his wrist. On his head were two horns, his hair turned darker and his eyes turned into a blood red collar.

''No need to be so serious Master.'' E.N.D said with a singing tone and sat down on a black sofa in a corner of the room. He played with his cape and grinned at the man who looked deadly serious at him.

''I see you switched your human side of again.'' Master said and tried to sound as calm as possible. He didn't want to make Natsu angry if he whas like this.

''Yes, i'm glad you noticed. All those emotions started to bother me so i turned them of. I'm sure human me woulnd't mind, would he?'' E.N.D asked and laughed wicked. Makarov clenged his fists and bit his lip, trying not to scream at Natsu.

''But why are you here? I guess your not here to just simply talk with me are you?'' End asked and smiled, showing his sharp teeth. Makarov shook his head.

''I'm here to talk with you about the letter you sent.'' 

''Letter?"' E.N.D asked and looked confused. His smile dropped and he looked deadly serious at the man who stood before him. ''What letter? I never sent a letter to that patathick guild.'' He said and frowned. Makarov bit his lip, he whas really angry now. How dared Natsu to say something like that!? Even if it wasn/t the Natsu he knew, it still whas painfull to hear from him.

''Actually you did, well, Natsu did.''

''Ah, he did? Well then it's okey, if he didn't told them were we are it's all good.'' E.N.D said and took a sip of a blood red drink what whas standing on a table next to him. The person who sat infront of Makarov whas now E.N.D. The other side of the one he used to know and love, Natsu dragneel. Sometimes he talked about 'We.' Like Natsu and E.N.D were different people in different bodies.

''But can i ask why your here? I'm sure your not here to simply chat with you are you?'' He said and smiled. You could see the sharp teeths. Makarov sighed and looked serious at him.

''I'm gonna be honest with you. I actually hoped you wouldn't be E.N.D right now, because i have a huge favor to ask.'' He said and looked nervous at E.N.D

''Okey, i understand. But you already know that the old me is almosy gone right?'' E.N.D said with a emotionless tone. Makarov's eyes widened while he looked at him. Natsu smiled. ''Don't be so suprised, you already knew it didn't you? To bad you didn't told me that it whas going to happen!'' He said kinda angry.

''I know, and i'm sorry i didn't told you..'' Makarov said and looked sad at the ground.

''I don't want your apologies! I don't have any use about it do i?" Natsu said. He sounded upset. Like he whas angry that he became like this. Natsu sighed and walked over to Makarov. ''What is this favor your talking about?''

''It's about Fairy Tail..'' Makarov said and looked worried at Natsu. ''Fairy Tail and everyone is in danger! I need your help!'' Natsu's eyes widened. ''Your the only one who c--''

''Sure i help you.'' He said and looked down at Makarov. ''But not for free. I want something.''

''Like what?''

''I don't care, just something from the guild.'' Natsu said and walked back to the couch he whas sitting on. ''Like Lucy, i want to see her again. But don't worry. I know i can't.'' He said and smirked. Makarov bowed and thanked him.

''O no need to do that Gramps. After all, i'm still a Fairy Tail wizard aren't i?'' Natsu said and pointed at his Fairy tail mark. Makarov smiled sad and nodded.

''Ufcorce you are..'' Makarov said and looked at the ground. Natsu smiled.

''Natsu-sama, there is trouble! Big trouble!'' A young girl around Wendy's age came into the room. She had white hair and black eyes. 

''What's wrong?'' Natsu asked and walked over to the girl. He grabbed her shoulders to calm her down.

''Theire is a man who is saying he is going to kill you!'' The girl said with a terrifid look in her eyes. Natsu turned around and looked serious at Makarov. 

''Guess i have to go now. Can you look after her?'' He said and pointed with his thumb to the girl who whas standing behind him.

''Ufcorce.'' Makarov said and walked over to the girl. Natsu turned around and opened around.

''Whatever happens don't leave this room untill someone is comming for you, got it?'' Natsu said while his normal clothes turned into a cape, a belt with a skull, red shirt, purple pants and big black boots.

''B-but Natsu-sama!?'' The girl said confused and took a step foreward. 

''Got it!'' Natsu said with serious eyes. The girl stapped back and nodded. 

''Yes.'' She said and sat down on the sofa next to the window. Natsu turned around and disapeared into the dark hall. Makarov looked at the girl who whas looking out of the window.

''Why do you still call him Natsu?'' He asked. The girl looked up.

''Because that's his name.'' She said and looked at him if he whas stupid.

''Yes i know, but everyone in this castle calls him E.N.D, Lord E.N.D or E.N.D-sama. Why you not?'' He asked and looked questionatly at her.

''Because he asked me to call him that.''

''Call him that?''

''Yes. He said that if no one would call him that he would forget.'' She said and stared at the black sky. Makarov looked at his hands and smiled sad. 

''Guess you're wrong Natsu. Your still the same.'' 

------

Sorry it took longer than expectet :p

I had trobble with wattpad, they said that theire whas an error, so this chapter got deleted. So i had to write it again :(