we aren't human

''I never imagined E.N.D would help humans'' A man of the enemy said and glared at the fire mage.

Natsu turned around and glared at him. ''I'm just helping my family.''

''Helping then? HA! Don't make me laugh. You'll just die with them!'' He screamed and runned over to him. He stabbed Natsu with his sword and laughed. Natsu coughed some blood and fell on his knees.

The man laughed relieved and grabbed his head.

''I-i did it? I KILLED E.N.D! AHAHA'' He said and spread his arms.

''Really? Well, only leaves me to kill doesn't it?'' Natsu said soft and slowly stood up. Pulling the sword out off his stomich. The man quickly turned around. ''T-that can't be possible!'' He stuttered. ''YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!''

''Well, i'm not human.'' Natsu said and smiled, showing his sharp pointy teeth, before he ripped the man's head off and trew it on the ground.

Natsu turned around and saw Lucy looking at him with big eyes. Natsu sighed and then laughed.

''Still alive i see. Good job Luce.'' He said and walked away.

A pitch black raven what kinda looked like a dragon came flying to Natsu and landed on his shoulder. Natsu smiled and stroke his little head.

''I'm winning Lowt.'' He said and smirked.

Lucy slowly pulled her legs to her and hugged them. She didn't knew what she had to think or do. She couldn't save him and talk to him would only make things worse.

She saw in the corner of her eyes Gray and Erza screaming her name. She ignored them and lied down, looking at the stars. She remembered how her mother used to tell her that if someone dies they turn into a star and watch over you. She sighed and felt a tear rolling down her cheek while she saw a man comming over to her. He had a sword in his hand and a wicked smile on his face. Lucy slowly stood up and glared at him. She spread her arms and smiled wicked.

''You wanna kill me?'' She simply asked and looked at the man from head to toe.

''NO! I wanna hug you. Ufcorce i'm willing to kill you.'' He said and started to swing his sword.

Lucy smirked and ran her hand through her hair. ''Not gonna happen.'' She said and sighed.

''Your not the only one who can act like an monster Natsu!'' She screamed.

—-

I'm so sorry i have left you guys waiting for 12 days for this crap. I have no idea what i can do with the story anymore. I have a roleplay acc so i always had some ideas from theire, but i killed my charecter so yea.. He is back to live though but it'll be boring if i write his story but then in Natsu form.

PLEASE HELP ME AND SENT ME IDEAS!

it would help me alot