chapter 13

The idea from this and the next chapter are thanks to @chrystalmy188. Thanks for the cool idea :)

----

Lucy's pov

I watched while Natsu whas beating the crap out of everyone in the dark guild. It whas horrible. I didn't like this side of him. ''NATSU STOP!" I yelled as hard as i could, but he didn't listen to me. I couln't stop him. He didn't listen, he acted like me and Happy didn't exict.

HAPPY. Were whas he? I looked around and saw the blue cat crying in a corner. He had coffered his ears while tears were rolling down his cheeks. ''Natsu... i'm scared... Natsu...'' He cried. When he saw me he calmed down.

''Gate of the Lion, i open thee, Leo!'' I screamed with Happy in my arms. A lion like human stood infront of me. He didn't had to ask what whas wrong. When he saw Natsu he already knew.

''Loki go get help from Fairy tail!'' I said crying. Loki nodded and ran as fast as he could to Fairy Tail.

When Loki whas out of sight I heard a loud scream. When i looked behind me i saw the guild master falling to the ground. He whas dead. Natsu stood infrond of him with an wicked smile and his hand coffered in blood. All over his body were black marks. 

''N-natsu...'' I managed to say. He looked up and smiled at me. A smile i wish i never had seen.

(present.)

 Me, Natsu and Happy stood infront of a big white building. A wall of roses stood around the building, and it looked beautiful. I walked to the gates that were in the wall and knocked on it. I knew it whas strange to knock on a gate but i didn't relly knew what i had to do.

''OI ANYBODY HOME?'' I heard Natsu say behind me. We waited for a responce but it looked like no one whas in the building. Natsu walked over to gates and lashed out and hit the gates. With a squeak sound they opened. Me, Natsu and Happy walked over the path to the front door.

When i looked around me i saw all kind of flowers. Theire whas even a little pond with fishes in it. Happy whas already standing infront of it. I laughed and walked over to Natsu who whas looking at a strange looking statue. 

The statue whas a man with spikey hair what stood straight up. He had a big grin and whas wearing what looked like something not even a clown would wear. 

I heard that someone walked over to us. A girl with brown curly hair and purple friendly eyes stood infront of me. She whas wearing a nightgown and stood on her bare feet. I noticed that she looked a little bit like Hiro.

A man with gray hair and classes walked quickly toward us. He whas wearing a black sout with a rose in his pocket. In his right hand whas a box with medication in it.

''Kaoru-sama! Kaoru-sama!'' Said the man and stood still behind the girl. ''Kaoru-sama don't run away without telling me!'' He said and wiped the sweat on his forehead away.

''I'm sorry Neil. I heard someone entering the gate so i got curious.'' The girl said without looking at him.

''Your father don't want you to go outside!'' Shortly after the man said that disappeared the girl's enthusiasm. I saw pain and loneliness in her eyes. And i noticed Natsu did too.

''I know i'm sorry.'' She said with a sad smile.

Natsu walked over to the girl and stopped next to her. ''Why can't she go outside?''