chapter 12

Natsu, Lucy, Happy and Hiro were eating brackfast in a small café. Lucy whas eating a bagle with salmon, Hiro whas eating pasta, Happy whas eating raw fish and Natsu whas eating all of it.

Lucy whas looking at Hiro who whas eating his food in silence. 

''Hiro were do you actually come from?'' Lucy asked. Hiro looked up.

''O, i'm from Maori. It's a small town in Fiore.'' Hiro said and playes with his food.

''But i met you 2 hours away from Fiore.. Why did you leave Maori?'' Natsu asked with his mouth full of food. ''If you don't mind telling us.''

''No, i don't mind. I will tell you..''

''But you lost your memories? I-i meen.. I thought you said that.'' Lucy said.

''Well i'm not sure about that i lost them. I just don't know some things..''

''Did you fell on your head somewere?'' Natsu said. Hiro shrugged. 

''I don't know, i think so..''

''Do you think you have brothers and sisters?'' Happy asked while he whas eating his last fish. 

''I do--'' Before Hiro could aswer his head started pounding and he heard a voice talking.

''Hiro!! Hiro help me!!'' 

Hiro stood up and looked at the table. 

''Hiro what's wrong?'' Lucy asked and stood up. 

''I-i have to go to the bathroom..'' He said and walked away, leaving Natsu, Happy alone confused.

When Hiro reached the bathroom he still heard that voice. But it whas now louder.

''HIRO HELP ME!!'' 

Hiro grabbed his head and closed his eyes. ''Shut up!'' 

He sat theire a while. Like 15 minutes. Natsu, Lucy and Happy were still waiting for him.

When the voice whas gone, Hiro stood up. He looked in the mirror. He looked horrbile. His hair was all over the place and he had bags under his eyes.

''Did i look like this all day long?'' He said and rubbed his eyes. Hiro walked back to Lucy, Natsu and Happy.

''Sorry i don't feel so good.'' He said with his eyes half closed.

''What do you have? You're still comming with us on the mission right?'' Natsu asked and walked over to Hiro.

Lucy smiled, it looked like they were brothers. 

''No sorry. I have a terrible headage and i will just get in the way..'' Hiro said and tried to smile at Natsu.

''I get it. Well, if i whas you i would go back to the guild. Mira can make you some soup and give you some medican for your headage.'' He said and smiled at Hiro. Hiro nodded.

''Yes. I will do that then.''

''I'm sorry that i'm not comming.'' Hiro whas standing infront of the hotel with his bags.

''Don't worry about it! Just rest and get better soon!'' Natsu said and petted his back.

''Yes i will. Good luck on your mission!''

''Thank you!'' Lucy said with Happy in her arm. ''We will see you soon!'' 

Hiro nodded and got into the car that had just arrived. ''Bye! Good luck, see you soon.'' Hiro said and waved at them.

Lucy, Natsu and Happy waved untill they didn't saw the car anymore.

''So, what whas the mission again?'' Natsu said and looked at Lucy.

''Uhm.'' Lucy kneeled down and searched in her bag. She pulled out a paper with ''request for 1,000,000 juwels.'' on it.

''We have to defeat a dark guild and free some people they have captured.''

''From who is the request?'' Natsu said and looked at the paper.

''It's from...'' Lucy's eyes rolled over the paper looking for a name. ''It's from the mayor of the city where the dark guild is.''

''I'm fired up! Let's go!'' Natsu said and grabbed Lucy's hand.

---

Okey, this whas not a really good chapter.. Sorry for that ;$

What did you guys think of Hiro? I don't know what i have to do with him :$ Any ideas?

I hope you liked this chapter :) New one will come soon! 

(The picture is Hiro. I forget how i said he looked, so maybe it doesn't match with how i said he looked.)