chapter 17

''Lucy are you sure we are going the right way?'' Happy said and jumped on her shoulder.

Lucy stopped and turned the map around. ''I'n not sure..'' She said and took a key from her key bunch.

''Gate of the compass, i open thee, PYXIS.  A creature that looked like an penguin with a compass on his belly came out of nowhere. 

''Pyxis, can you show us the way to Koriander?'' She asked and showed the creature the map. Pyxis looked at it for a few seconds and then turned around and started to walk in a direction. 

''I think he found it!'' Lucy said and followed her spirit. Gray and Erza both followed her smiling. Erza looked at the revan haired boy. Gray had his eye closed with his head down.

''Gray?'' Erza said. Gray opened his eyes and looked at her.

''How do you feel?'' She asked and looked at him kinda worried.

''I'm fine why?'' 

''Well because Natsu is E.N.D... When he told us you looked really afraid you know.'' Erza said. Gray looked at the sky and sighed.

''Yes, sorry for that. It's just that E.N.D whas created by Zeref. And Zeref whas the one who created  Deliora..'' He said and clenged his fists. ''I sweared to myself that i would defeat E.N.D.. But i can't kill Natsu. That's not gonna happen!'' 

''I know you wont..'' Erza said and put her hand on his shoulder.

''How do you feel about it then?'' Gray said and looked at her.

''Well.. i don't want to believe it. But after what Loki told us i don't have a choice but see it with my one eyes. I still doubt it that Natsu would hurt us..'' She said and looked at Lucy, who whas happily running after Pyxis.

''I want to be like Lucy.. She still smiled and want to find Natsu after seeing him in that condition..''

''Are you saying that you wont do that then?"

''No i don't mean it like that, ufocorce i would do the same. But...'' 

''You don't have to say it, i know what you mean.'' Gray said and smiled at her. Erza bluched a little and smiled back.

''Thanks.'' She said.

''ERZA! GRAY! WE ARE HERE!'' Lucy screamed and waved with her arms. She whas standing before a golden gate, coffered in roses and other flowers. Luckily the gate whas open.

''Amazing..'' Erza said with big eyes when the entered the town. It whas a old town, and it looked really pretty. Theire whas a church with a lake before it. Alot of couples were sitting infront of the lake. Erza bluched when she saw one of the couples were kissing.

''Let's split up and search for Natsu.'' Gray said. Lucy and Erza nodded and all went in a different direction. Happy jumped on Lucy's shoulder and sat down.

''Lushi were are we gonna look first?'' He said and clung to her hair.

''I don't know, let's just walk around and hope we will find him soon.'' She said and put a black shirt. Happy nodded and looked around him, hoping he would see someone with pink spikey hair.

----

Okey, this is one of the shortest chapter's i made. Sorry for that :p

But i hope you liked it, the next chapter will be (i hope) longer

Byee, thanks for reading :3