chapter 11

''We're of then!'' Lucy said and waved at everyone in the guild.

''Come home save!'' Mira said who whas cleaning a tea cup.

''We will!'' Lucy said and looked at Natsu. ''Natsu are you comming?'' She held out her hand to him. Natsu nodded and stood up.

Before he walked over to Lucy he head Master Makarov saying: ''Don't forget about what i said Natsu.'' Natsu nodded and grabbed Lucy hand. Lucy smiled at him and walked over to Happy and Hiro.

''LET'S DO THIS!'' They all screamed happy. Not knowning what terrible things would happen on theire trip.

----

Before you start reading this chapter, you should now that i am really happy and thankfull for all your nice coments and suport.

My laptop and wattpad are being wierd because they are deleting my chapters and ideas so sorry that i took me so long to update!

I'm trying hard to update every two/three days but my laptop is being stupid sorry!

Thank you for reading this book :))) ENJOY!

----

When Lucy, Natsu, Happy and Hiro reached a small town just outside Fiore they decited to look for a cheep hotel and stay there for the night. They were all really tired.

''Yes can i have a room for 4 people?'' Natsu said and stood before the counter. The man who whas behind it looked at Happy.

''Animals are not allowed at our hotel.'' He said and pulls a dirty face.

''HAPPY ISN'T A ANIMAL!'' He screamed and started a argument with the man.

Lucy sighed and walked over to Hiro who whas sitting on a chair.

''So what do you think about Fairy Tail? Is it any fun?'' She said and sat down at the chair next to the boy.

Hiro smiled and nodded. ''Yes it's really fun. Everyone is really nice.'' He said and looked at the ground. 

''That's good to hear!'' She said and tried to look him in the eyes. ''Hey Hiro can i ask something?'' 

''Sure.''

''Natsu told me that you met in that forest, so what were you doing theire? I-if you don't mind telling me!'' Lucy said and scratched her head.

''I don't know.. I-it's not that i don't want to tell you believe me! It's just that i can't remember why i whas their...'' Hiro said and looked at Lucy. Lucy now noticed what a sad look Hiro had in his eyes.

''Hiro i--'' 

''Well in the end i could get a room, sorry it took so long.'' Natsu interrupted her.

''O, it's fine!'' Hiro said and stood up. ''So in the end they allowed Happy?"

Natsu nodded proud. ''Yes. He just noticed that he couln't win, HAHAHAHAHA!'' Natsu said and laughed like he always did.

Lucy whas sitting infront of a window with a pillow in her arms. She couln't sleep, she whas still thinking about what Natsu said back then.

''Then kill me.''

His words were so cold without any emotion. Like it ment nothing to him what would happen to the guild if he died, or what would happen to her. 

The thought of losing Natsu made Lucy sick. She didn't want to lose someone who whas important to her again. She already lost her mother and father so she couldn't lose Natsu too. 

''Luce?''

Lucy looked down and saw Natsu looking at her. His eyes were shining in the moonlight

''W-what are you doing up their?'' He asked and rubbed his eyes. ''Shouldn't you be asleep?'' Natsu stood up and climbed to her

''Yes i know.. But i wanted to see the stars i coulnd't sleep..'' Lucy said and looked away.

''What's wrong?'' Natsu said and sat down infront of her. ''You can tell me everything you know that right..'' He said and yawned.

Lucy bluched and looked at the sleepy Natsu. 

''Go on..'' Natsu said and leaned his back against the wall.

''It's nothing important.. I don't want to bother you with it..'' Lucy said and bit her lip. Natsu leaned foreward.

''N-natsu what are you d-doing!?!?!'' Lucy said while Natsu went closer and closer to her. Natsu stopped and looked her in the eyes.

''Your hiding something. Talk.'' He said. Natsu's hands were next to Lucy's legs and his arms toughed her skin. His body hung over hers, so if her would remove his hand he would fall ontop of her. His face whas so close that you could only put a magazine between their noses.

''I-i..'' Lucy said and bluched. She couldn't move. If she did that Natsu's lips would touch her cheek.

''Luce tell me.'' Natsu said, still looking her in her eyes.

Lucy's cheeks started to look like tomato's. She begin the move and tried to walk away, back to her bed.

''It's nothing i'm going back to sleep!'' She said and stood up, forgetting that Natsu's hand were still theire and that they were not on the ground

''W-WAIT LUC--'' Natsu tried to warn but it whas to late. Lucy and Natsu fell down. Natsu grabbed Lucy and holded her close to him. They fell to the ground with a smack.

''Auuw...'' Natsu said and rubbed his head. ''Are you okey Lucy?'' 

Lucy felt tears in her eyes. She rested her forehead on Natsu's bare chest. Tears started to roll down her cheeks and fell on Natsu's chest.

When Natsu felt Lucy's cheeks and that she whas shaking he sat strangt up and grabbed her shoulders. Lucy whas sitting on Natsu's hips.

''Oi Lucy are you hurt?'' Natsu asked and looked worried at her. Lucy shook her head. ''What's wrong then?''

Lucy didn't answer and covered her face with her hands. ''I'm sorry..'' She wispered.

Natsu looked worried at his friend. ''Lucy please tell me what's wrong!'' He said and tried to remove her hands. ''I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong..''

Lucy removed her hands and looked at Natsu. Natsu saw how sad she looked.

''It's okey..'' He said and hugged her. Lucy closed her eyes and started to cry. Natsu stroke her head and held her close. ''It's okey.''

''I want to tell him! I want to tell him that i don't want to lose him but i can't..'' Lucy thought and burried her head in Natsu's shoulder.

She cried and cried and cried untill she fell asleep in Natsu's arms. Natsu carried her to her bad and saw that all kinds of stuff were laying on it. Natsu sighed and walked over to his bed.

He layed her down. She looked really beautiful when she whas asleep. He stroke her hair out of her face and kissed her on her forehead.

Lucy burried her head in his pillow. Natsu's name. ''na..tsu.. warm...'' She growled.

Natsu bluched and smiled at her.

''Goodnight Lucy.'' He said and sat down next to the bed. ''Sweet dreams.''

----

So what do you think? I wrote a long chapter this time ;D i had inspiration :)