the way it will be

''Do you really think an armor is necessary? I mean i fight better without any clothes you know?" Gray complained and looked down at the armor he whas wearing.

''Well yea, even if you fight better without clothes this will keep you saver.'' Erza said and whinked at him. Gray bluched a little and quickly looked away.

''An armor isn't gonna protect you.'' Natsu said while he whas staring into space. He held his fist up while black flammen emerged.

''They'll just fanich it like it's paper.'' He said and stood up. Natsu whas wearing a black cape what coffered his whole body. His hair whas much darker then it whas before and his eyes were blood red. He looked like a real demon, he only didn't have horns.

Lucy whas carrying a few boxes while she started at him. ''How are you suposed to go theire without anyone noticing.'' She simply asked. Natsu looked over at her and saw the expression on her face.

Lucy looked blank. Like her emotions just dissapeard.

Erza walked over to her and held out her hand. ''Let me help.''

''No thanks. It's fine.'' She said with a neutral tone.

''Are you okey Lucy?'' Gray asked who also noticed her expression.

''Yes. It's just if you don't want to get noticed i would wear something else.'' She said and walked past Nastu without even looking at him.

After a few minutes someone knocked on the guild doors.

Natsu looked up and walked over to the door cause everyone else whas bussy.

He opened the door and faced Sting, Master of Sabertooth.

''Nat—''

Before he could say anything Natsu closed the door.

''Who whas that?'' Gray asked and looked up when he heard the slam of the door.

''No one, probably just kids.'' Natsu said but the door got kicked open.

''NATSU-SAN WHAT THE HELL!?'' Sting said and bit his lip

Everyone's eyes widened. They were all thinking the same. 'Sting saw Natsu. Natsu, who whas gone for 2 years. And now he looks like this!'

Sting held up his finger while some tears fell down his cheeks.

''My finger whas between the door and the wall.. THAT FREAKING HURT!'' He said, ready to attack.

''Sorry, you just scared me.'' Natsu said without showing any emotions.

Sting bit his lip, turned around and leaned against Rogue who just had arrived.

Rogue looked confused down at Sting.

''What happened?'' He asked and then saw Natsu. His eyes widened.

''N-natsu-sama! Your back!''

''Yea, i'm on holiday in Magnolia so i thought, let's fisit these dorks.'' Natsu said and smiled. You could see everyone of the guild glaring at him.

''Natsu-sama is something wrong? You don't sound like yourself?''

''No, i'm fine.'' Natsu said with a straght face and then turned around. ''Could some of you perhaps tell them what is about to happen? I still have to do some things.'' He said and made his way through the growd what meanwhile had gathered around them.

Rogue looked confused at Erza who looked worried at Natsu.

''What do you need to tell us?'' He asked while Sting turned back to them.

Erza sighed and tried to smile. ''I'll tell you, just don't freak out please.''