halla

HELLO MY PEOPLE

I saw someone comment it's almost been a year on my other story and I apologise omg

I checked when i wrote this story and the first chapter i actually published was 15th of April 2015, wich means I was 14 when I broke the first few chapters and 16 when I put this story onhold.

It kinda angers me when i logged on here to get private massages to ask me if I actually made an effort to check my spelling errors.

And to be honest with you, no I didn't

Writing a story was for me to have fun and not be criticised about my grammer or spelling

I was 14 when I wrote this and I english wasn't my first language tyvm, I get that bad grammer or spelling can be annoying cause the story won't be as pleasing to read but please get your head out of your ass and understand that not everyone is english and that it's a quite hard language to learn.

I am now 17 and still struggle alot with how to write some diffecult words, some easy ones aswell.

I should also be honest and tell al of you that I have not been staying updated about fairy tail so if i will continue this story it won't AT ALL follow the original plot, it will takeoff where I left it at a year (or longer) ago and continue from there. Or, if people would like to come with ideas or something else pls massage me.

I don't know when I will update, I am planning to cause it made me quite tearfull and shocked some people still read this load of bull and i'm really really gratefull

Also love how dairy tail became some sort of laughing stock (i love it dont worry)

I'm really gratefull towards all of you

please tell me if i should continue this story now all of you know i wont be following the storyline (not completely i might just do a bit of research)

Also please, if you have tumblr hmu, i'm scared i wont update otherwise

Lots of love

Author