Your in danger

'Hiro, you remember him? The misterious boy who you met in the woods. Sweet, innocent, cheerfull, little Hiro. Wanna know how he died Natsu? Well he died cause of you. Cause you got someone new. You let him down by leaving Fairy Tail. By suddenly depending on that Lydia girl.. He left him and now he's dead.' A voice inside my head spoke. My eyes widened as i sat up. I was coffered in dark red blood. I looked around, i was scared. Were was i? What happened to Hiro? I slowly stood up and walked over to the door.

'Goodboy, just follow my voice and you'll see what happened to him.' The voice spoke again. 

''Who are you?'' I asked and looked around.

'My name is Juniper sweety, but just followe my voice. I'll bring you to him.'

I bit my lower lip and did as it said. I opened the door and saw the battle field from a few days before. My eyes widened when i saw a body, drained in dark red blood laying infront of me. His wrists were cut open and his body was filled with bruces. I gasped.

''H-Hiro...'' I managed to say as i walked over to the body. Tears started to appear in the corners of my eyes. I fell on my knees and looked at the body.

''H-hey Hiro!'' I said, hoping he would responde. But he didn't. His lifeless eyes just stared at me. 

''Please Hiro don't joke around now! Wake up! Speak! Just give me a sign to let me know your alive..'' I said and closed my eyes. ''Please Hiro.. Tell me this isn't my fault..'' I wispered as i heard screaming and yelling.

When i looked up i saw Erza, Lucy, Gray and Laxus comming over. I noticed Gray was carrying someone. As he got closer i saw it was a male, he had pink tousled hair. My eyes widened when i noticed i was the male he was carrying.

''HIRO!'' I hears Laxus scream. My eyes widened. Why did they ignored me? Didn't they saw me? I stood up as Laxus kneelded down next to the body of the boy. I saw he had been holding his tears for a while now. He gently lifted his body up and turned to Erza, Gray and Lucy.

Lucy's eyes widened as she saw Hiro. ''Oh my god..'' She wispered with shaking voice.

'You did this to her Natsu. You made her life a living hell.' The voice spoke again.

''NO! I never wanted to do that! It's not my fault this happened!'' I screamed when i felt two hand on my shoulders. They were cold as ice.

'It's alright Natsu.. I don't mind that you are a monster, that is alot more fun if i take control over you.' The voice said again as the hands got off of my shoulders. 'Aahw!' The voice said again as a girl appeard infront of me. Gray, Lucy, Laxus, Erza and Hiro suddenly dissapeard.

'It's just you and me now.'  She spoke in a demotic voice. I couldn't move. She crawled in a unnatural way towards me. Her bones cracking as she moved towards me. I saw my reflection in her pitch black eyes.

'Your fear ammused me.'  She spoke and stood up. 'Tell me Natsu, how does it feel to know you killed one of your friends?' She caressed my face.

''Go to hell..''

She laughed. It sounded horrible. 'Oh sweety, we're already here.. you wanna know how your heart looks like?' 

My eyes widened. She stuck her hand into my chest. The pain was not to endure but i couldn't scream. It was as if she had sealed my mouth. I felt her hand grab my heart and felt the motion of her pulling it out.

'Look how pretty!' 

I saw my heart in her hand. It was beating slowly.

'Want me to make it stop?' 

I shook my head.

'I thought your hearts was mine Natsu? That it belonged to me' She spoke as she shifted into Lucy.

A blinded light shined on us as she dissapeard.

My eyes widened as i sat up. I felt two hands grab me by my arms. I screamed.

''NO! LET GO OF ME!'' I screamed as tears rolled down my cheeks into my neck.

'Your gonna go insane. And when you do, i'll be right here waiting for you.'  Juniper said as a sharp pain went through my body.

''NO!'' I screamed again. It didn't knew were i was. It was too bright to see. I was scared. Was i still with Juniper?

I sqeuuzed my eyes and tried to push the arms off of me. It didn't worked but i maneged to stand up. I immadiatly fell on my knees and wrapped my hands around my stomich.

The light got dimmer so i was able to see were i was. I felt cold sweat rolling down my neck and back.

I felt two warm hands on mu burning cheeks. When i opened my eyes again i looked into two deep brown ones.

''Natsu calm down!'' The girl who sat before me said with a stern voice but i could see relieve in her eyes.

''L-Lucy..?'' I muttered. She smiled and nodded. I looked around and saw the people who had grabbed me by my arms were Gray and Laxus. They looked at me with a worried expression.

I stood up with the help of Lucy and sat down on the bed.

''Natsu why were you screaming? Wha--'' Gray wanted to ask but i cut him off.

''Were is Hiro?''

----

song: Bts - danger music box