lost souls

Natsu looked behind him at Lucy. He saw the man standing before her with a wicked smile of his face. One side of him wanted to run over to him and slice his troath open so he wouldn't hurt Lucy. But the other side wanted to see what would happen.

He decited to stand still and watch. Natsu listened to all the screams around him. He bit his lower lip gently and closed his eyes for a second while the wind ran through his black locks. When he opened his eyes again he saw the man running over to her.

Natsu's cool emotionless face dissapeard and changed into a worried one. He wanted to pull Lucy away but before he even could take a step something happened. A bright light started to appear around Lucy while she put her hands together. 

The man stopped runninng and took a step back. Lucy's sweet brown eyes had turned into ice cold ones. Natsu bit his lower lip and clenged his fists. Helping her would be the best idea but he didn't knew how.

''Lucy!'' Natsu screamed and looked at her with his normal green eyes again. Lucy looked around at him, still with her ice cold eyes. They softened a bit when she saw his eyes had turned back to normal again.

''N-not all mosnters.. not all mosnter do monsterous things..'' He said and looked at her, hoping she would act like herself again. Lucy looked away.

''Aha..'' She said soft and looked at the ground. The light was still serounding her. ''And why didn't you realised that earlier..'' She said and turned around to face Natsu. 

''C-cause i didn't thought at it untill now..'' Natsu wispered.

''That's bullshit! Why would i listen to a freaking demon! You were suposed to be my best friend! My first true love! And this had become of you!'' She said as tears rolled down her cheeks while she pointed at him. 

''Your hair turned from pink to black, your eyes can turn bloodred and you've lied to me multiple times!'' She said and bit her lower lip so hard she could taste blood. 

''Lucy i--'' Before Natsu could speak any further Lucy cut him off.

''Why would i believe you now..'' She hissed and turned back to face the men. The men looked at them with a frown and had crossed his arms.

''Okey, are you d--''

''SHUT UP!'' Lucy screamed, run over to him and tackled him. She puched him to the ground and lifted up her hand.

''I will show you your worst nightmares.'' She said with a wicked smile as the light became like dust. ''Scream for me.. beg me to stop.'' She said as she coffered his eyes with both of her hands.

The men started to scream as Lucy told him. The laugh on her face didn't fade, she seemed to enjoy every second of it. But suddenly she stopped. Lucy sighed and stood up.

''Done already? Hm, i thought you would lest longer.'' She said and then turned around to face Natsu, who looked at her in terror. 

''I told you didn't i. Your not the only one who can act like a monster.'' She laughed. Natsu looked down at the men. Natsu's eyes widened as he saw what she had done to him. 

It looked as if all the life whas drawn out of him. He was just a puppit now.

''W-what have you done.. what happened to you..'' He stuttered and looked up as he glared at Lucy with furious eyes.

Lucy laughed. ''I wanted to be stronger. And now i am. I'm not the weak girl from Fairy Tail anymore.''