your own way

Juvia walked over the streets of Magnolia. The weather whas nice, so everyone whas outside. She whas carrying a bag with tasty food and other things.

''Juvia-chan, you look amazing as always!'' Some man screamed when she walked by. Juvia ignored them. Saying something back will only make problems.

Juvia stopped before a little house. She put the bag down and knocked on the door. While she waited for someone to open, she wiped some dust off her clothes.

Juvia whas wearing a baby blue dress with white roses and a green jacket over it. Her hair whas in two ponytail with a white bow between them. 

When someone opened the door, Juvia walked immediately inside. 

''Goodmorning Gray-sama, how are you?'' She said and put off her jacket. She placed it on the table in front of her. 

''I'm good thanks.'' Gray said and picked up Juvia's bag. He handed it over to her and sat down on a chair. ''Jeez, what's in theire? It's really heavy!'' He said and looked at the bag. 

Juvia placed her bag on the table. 

''Food.'' She said, took everything out of the bag and placed it on the table. Gray stood up and walked over to her.

''Why so much?"' He asked, grabbed a piece of bread and placed it in her mouth. 

''Even if you're practicing, you'll still have to eat good. And Juvia is here to help you with that.'' She said and trew the empty bag on the floor. ''You better thank Juvia later.'' She said and smiled at the ice maker mage. Gray smiled back and nodded.

''I already am.'' He said and walked over to the door. ''I'm going to train. If you need me, i'm in the woods nearby.'' He said and opened the door. Juvia nodded and waved while she whas cutting some carrots.

''Okey, Juvia will tell you when your food is ready.'' 

Gray closed the door and took something out of his pocket. It whas the letter Natsu gave him two years ago. After Makarov read it he gave it back. He told him to read it himself, so that is what he did. It whas actually a creepy letter, because Gray never imagined that Natsu would think of something like that. Gray ran his finger over the letter before putting it back in his pocket.

''It's been two years already hm.'' He said and walked into the direction to the forest.

On his way he saw Levy and Gajeel eating in a restaurant. They were now dating for one year. He waved at them when he walked past them.

''Hey Gray, were are you going?"' Levy said and smiled at him.

''I'm going to train.'' Gray answered and stood still by theire table.

''Again? Your training alot, aren't you?'' Gajeel said and frowed. Gray nodded.

''Yea, i just want to be stronger. But enough about that, how is everyone doing?'' Gray asked and leaned foreward.

''Great, they are training for the magic gamez. Fairy Tail is enterring this year again. Did you knew?'' Levy asked and crossed her arms. Gray nodded.

''Yes, Gramps already asked if i wanted to enter our team.''

''What did you say?'' Gajeel asked and took a sip of his beer.

''I said yes ufcorce. But i'm going. I see you later.'' Gray said and already wanted to walk away.

''O Gray, a letter from Natsu has arrived. Maybe you want to read it?'' Levy said and grabbed his arm. Gray nodded without looking at her.

''Yes sure. I'm going now, i'll check it out later tonight. Bye.'' Gray said and quickly walked away. 

''ICE MAKER, PHOENIX!'' Gray screamed while a phoenix made of ice flyed around in the sky. Gray sat down on his knees and crossed his arms. 

''FREEZE.'' He screamed and out of the mouth of the Phoenix came ice. It froze the whole wood and sat down when it whas done. The eyes of the phoenix looked questionatly at Gray. Gray stood up and walked over to it. He placed his hand on the head from the phoenix.

''Great job. THAW!'' He said while the phoenix turned into a million of ice cristals. The ice that came out of the mouth of the Phoenix whas still on the threes.

''God dammit.'' Gray wispered and kicked a stone away. ''How am i gonna unfreeze that!?'' He said to himself and sat down.

''Want Juvia to turn it into water?'' Juvia asked and walked over to him. He hair sat in a ponytail and on her cheeks was black stripes. Gray laughed and nodded.

''Yes please.'' He said, stood up and walked over to the water mage. 

''Once water, now ice. Thaw!'' Juvia said and put her arm up while the ice thawed. When the ice whas gone and on the ground whas a little pool of water, Juvia turned around to Gray.

''Gray-sama, dinner is ready.'' She said and smiled.

''Thanks Juvia.'' He said and tried to clean her cheeks. ''What have you done?'' He said and laughed.

''Juvia whas cooking when something happened with the oven. Juvia tried to clean it and then this came on her cheeks. But Juvia didn't mind so Juvia came to get you.'' She said and smiled at him. Gray laughed and gently puched her foreward.

''Alright, alright. Let's go back. I'm hungry.''

''Yes.'' Juvia said and walked with Gray back to his home.

''Juvia, have you read the letter from Natsu?'' Gray asked when they were eating. Juvia shook her head.

''No, not yet. Want to read it together?'' She asked and put another piece of bread into her mouth.

''Yes, sure. Want me to pick you up at 8 am?'' Gray asked and put some jelly on his bread. Juvia stood up and placed her hands on the table. She leaned foreward and looked Gray in his eyes. 

''L-like a d-date?'' She said with big eyes. Gray sighed and laughed.

''If you want it to be like that. Yes like a date.'' He said and smiled at her. He saw that her cheeks turned red.

''O-okey! Juvia will be sure taht she looks nice!'' She said and sat down again. Gray nodded and looked out of the window.

''I wonder what is writing in that letter.'' Gray thought and listened to Juvia who whas talking about how she made the food.

-----

Okey new chapter! 

Whas it good? Is this better than chapter 2 from the previous book? I guess it is, isn't it?

Well whatever. I hope you liked it :)