i'm lost and it kills me

WOOOOOW! 34.4K PEOPLE READ THIS STORY, 906 VOTES AND 204 COMMENTS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOOOVE YOU. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

------

Natsu's p.o.v

''Hiro? What do you mean..?'' Gray asked as he raised his eye brows. I grabbed him bt his colour with all the strength i had left in me.

''Don't play dump Gray! Were is he!?'' I screamed.

''N-natsu calm down.. please..'' Lucy said in a soft voice. I didn't knew why but that made me mad. How could she ask me to calm down if i had seen Hiro die infront of me? I let go of Gray's colour and looked down at my hands, suddenly finding them intresting. They were pale and felt cold.

''Why are you behaving like this Natsu?'' Laxus asked who had just entered the room. I bit my lower lip and didn't responde. They wouldn't undertand. No one undertsands. No one saw what i saw or felt like i felt.

''Natsu just calm down fo--'' Gray started but i cutt him of by grabbing him by his colour again.

''SHUT UP! You have no fucking idea how it is to know you're a freaking demon, how it is to feel the urge to deatroy everything you see, how it is that thousands of other demons want to make a contract with you to get stronger!'' I yelled at him with a furious look in my eyes. I didn't quite knew why i got so mad all of sudden.

Gray tried to pull me off of him but i was stronger. My expression had gone blank and my eyes lifeless as i felt my demon side to take over again. All the happy moments i had with the guild fanished and the only thing i saw were enemy's. No, weak human beings. I stood up, not remembering a thing about what just happened. The wound i had didn't seemed to bother me anymore. As i walked to the door i felt someone grab my hard. I looked around and looked into two brown eyes.

''Natsu.. please not again..'' The female spoke in soft tone. I felt the veins starting to creep up in my neck. The horns grew out of my head and the woman before me had a terrified look on her face while it happened. Not only her, everyone.

''What do you mean?'' I asked. My voice demonic as i spoke.

''Please don't leave us again! Natsu please! Stop acting like this!'' She yelled and wrapped her arms around me. My eyes widened a little when she did that. It hurted. The embrase of this girl hurted me. I puched her away and wrapped my arms around myself.

''DON'T TOUCH ME!'' I yelled and took a step backwards. Who were those people? Why did it hurt when i saw them like this? Why did they looked at me like that?

Alot of question went through my head. Traitors? Were they traitors who wanted to kill me? Or give me to the council to use my powers. The scared expression of my face turned into a furious one.

''Stay away from me.'' I spoke and opened the door. I heard someone scream my name before i left the room but i didn't listen, what should have done cause when i left the room a few guards stood infront of me.

''What the--'' i started but got cut up when one of the guards put something before my mouth and tigted my hands together.

''NO! Stop please!'' i heard the female of before yell.

''I'm sorry Lucy but whe have no choice. He is dangerous.'' The guards said without showing any expression.

''No he's not! We know how we--''

''I'm sorry but we can't take the risk that he might lose control again like he did a few minutes ago. You saw it yourself., it can happen really quickly.'' The guards spoke. I suddenly felt really weak. What did they do? They must have done something..

I tried to get free but the grip of the guards was really tight and i couldn't move good. My vision got blurry and i had trouble keeping still. My body felt like i was floting in water. I felt like drowing but also like burning at the same time. Before i could even try to look at the people infront of me my vision got blank and my body numb.

Darkness is all i see. Nothing else. Just pure darkness. 'Who am i? Were am i? What i happening?' I kept asking myself those question's over and over again. I wanted to scream at the top of my longs and hope someone found me but at the same time stay silent and wish i would die immadiatly.

I wanted to sleep and wake up when i thought the time was right for me to be alive.

''Aaah.. i see you woke up.'' I heard a voice say. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. There wasn't much light but i was able to see a shape sitting infront of me. Well, we got separated by bars. He had his hands tight together and was wearing dirty clothes. I slowly sat up and saw i was in some sort of room. I had a toilet, a table with chair, a bed and a little lamp. The thing that bothered me the most at the moment was that this guy could see me when i would go to the toilet.

''Were am i?'' I asked and rubbed my head.

''You're in 'the underground' a secret place were they keep special criminals.'' My eyes widened. Criminal? I wasn't a criminal!

''I'm not a criminal!'' I yelled and stood up.

''No. You're more than a criminal. You're the lord of darkness. The strongest demon of the book of Zeref. You'r E.N.D. Someone who could easily kill me with just one hit. And i'm like one of the strongest dark wizerds ever.'' The male said and leaned with his back against the iron wall.

I looked at him with a frown and slowly shook my head while it all slowly began getting back to me.

The guild, my nakama, Lucy, Happy, Magnolia, the grand magic games and how we won, tartarus, Igneel, Zeref, the battlefield, me dissapearing, Hiro, that demon, the guards and now this.

'Hmh..'' i mumbled what made the male sat up straight while he looked at me with a worried expression. ''Guess i'm a monster after all..'' I said and sat down again.

I'm a monster.