the end is near

Natsu's pov

I bit my lower lip so hard i could tatse blood. I walked over to Lucy and grabbed her by her wrists. ''You bloody idiot!'' I yelled what surprised Lucy a bit.

''Exuc--'' she started but i cut her off.

''No one thought of you as weak so stop acting like that! The only one who thought that was you!'' I yelled and puched her to the ground. ''Your not stronger your just a monster! You just killed a man!''

''Yeas o you als--''

''You have drawn all the life out of him!'' I screamed in a demotic tone. It surpirsed me but i ignored it. I knew i wasn't the right person to get mad about this cause i also had done it. But i didn't wanted Lucy to go insane like i did. Lucy's eyes widened as tears started to appear in the corners of her eyes.

''Shut up! Get off of me!'' She screamed back and tried to puch me off of her. But i was much stronger than she was and stayed were i was.

''Your not like this Lucy! Your good! And i need a little good in my life.'' I said as tears started to roll down my cheeks and fell on Lucy's face. Her eyes widened, she had never seen me cry like this since i had turned into this E.N.D form.

Lucy bit her lower lip and pulled me off of her. ''Shut up! Go away!'' She yelled, still holding on to the fact she was strong and could end anyone who stood in her way.

I quickly stood up and walked to her. I grabbed her by her shoulders and made her turn around. I slammed her against a big stone and faced her.

''Lucy drop the fake act!'' I yelled. Lucy moved with her arms and legs and tried to pull me off of her again.

''I'm not pulling an act Natsu! Get off of me! GO AWAY!'' She screamed and yelled but i didn't move an inch and held onto her. ''GET OFF! I hat--'' she started but if cut her off by pressing my lips on hers.

She seemed surprised and stopped moved with her legs and arms. She just stood still with wide eyes. I lay my hand on her head and fell on my knees as blood spread around my shirt.

''N-natsu..'' Lucy muttered as her pupils started to shake. ''N-natsu!'' She yelled. She held onto me and pulled me into hug. ''Natsu say something please!'' She cried.

I smiled. I pulled myself back and smiled at her. Blood dripped down from the corners of my mouth and eyes. I wiped her tears away with trembling hand and smiled.

''See.. it was just and act..'' I muttered as my vision became blurry.

''NATSU!'' I heard gray yell. I turned my head and laughed at him.

''Hhey ice princess..'' I said soft and then saw Erza, Juvia, Sting and rogue comming.

''N-natsu..'' I heard a soft voice say and looked.

''Hey happy..'' I smiled as i slowly started to loose my sight. I cought and noticed it was blood.

''Sting get that thing out of his back!'' I heard Erza yell. Sting probably did as she said cause i felt a sharp pain in my back and blood dripping down my back.

''STOP IT HURTS!'' I yelled and grabbed my stomich.

''Natsu we only want to help you!'' Erza said in a calm tone but i could notice her fear. 

'Why?' Was all i could think off. I'm a monster why do they want to help me. I betrayed them. I had hurt them.

'It's no use Natsu. Your dead already.' I heard a voice say. I narrowed my eyes.

'Your soul will be pitch black soon and then i can have you.' The voice said agai and laughed. Again a sharp pain went through my body. 

'We will be happy together. I will let you rule.' Was the last thing i heard before everything went black before my eyes and I fell to the ground.

-----

Okey i hope it's ok haha, not my best chapter i know :p

But i didn't wanted to let you wait any longer :)

I hope you enjoyed