46- Concordat

Written: 3/7/21

Published: 3/26/21

(My house flooded lol.)

The three were sitting on the couch, being stared at awfully much. The man handed them some black tea.

     The pierced ears was in Y/n's face

The pierced ears was in Y/n's face. His eyes were staring into Y/n. The girl was doing the same, but she was draped over the couch. The two were being very creepy. Their presence sent chills down their spines.

"I'm Cislo." The two tone haired male said. "That's Barbara. That egghead over there is Vincent." Y/n cringed. They all give off insane pressure. "Emma, Ray, and Y/n, was it? From Grace Field..."

"Yeah..." Y/n replied.

"We're escapees too, y'know!" Cislo said. He slammed a foot on the table. "Our escape was wayyyyyyy better!"

"We kicked that farms' butt!" Barbara added.

Y/n raised a brow. What even...

"Right..." Vincent spoke. "You guys feel the need to childishly compete all the time. Please accept my humblest apologies for their behavior."

Ray shook his head. "Nah, you guys are amazing. Incredible even. There's no way we could have done that, braaaaaavo!" Y/n rolled her eyes at his sarcasm. She looked at Barbara and Cislo. Both had prideful grins on and their hands to their head dramatically. They're okay with that..?

Y/n spotted Barbara's sternum area. It read '7214'. That mark is in the same spot as Normans. They broke free from that farm. So these three are irregulars like Zazie and Adam? Vincent was the man in the medical bay the other day. Anyway, they're in the boss' room, and acting like this because of his absence. They're not part of the masses like Hayato and Jin. They're higher. For now, it'd be best to avoid any problems.

"Excuse me..." Emma spoke. "Thank you so much for yesterday!" She said to Vincent. "For Chris and Dominic's treatment..."

"Ah." Vincent replied. "The boss let me know about that. I wish the best for them." He said with a smile.

"Thanks!"

"That's all well and all, but we wanna know!" Barbara said.

"Yes..." Cislo said, getting in Y/n's face. "How about you tell us? What you wanted to talk about with that guy..."

"That guy?" Ray asked.

"The boss of course." Barbara said. "Minerva! James!" She had a prominent blush on her cheeks.

Cislo was in the same condition. "What did you want to talk about with Nor... Norman, you guys called him?"

"Even if you idiots try to hide it, you love the boss." Vincent divulged. They love Norman!!! The three exclaimed in their thoughts.