33- Elimination

Written: 2/6 & 9/21

Published: 2/15/21

      Sandy clenched his teeth at the agonizing male demon. Are you kidding me?! After you murdered so many kids with a dumb smile on your face?!

      Violet had her hand telescope in her hands. Nous wasn't facing them properly. "Still a no-go." Violet said to Paula. "I can't find a good position."

      You're telling me that you know what it means to feel sympathy? That you can be shaken to the core? Nous was now raising Nouma's dead face to his. I'll wrap this up. Sandy thought as he raised his gun.

     However, Nous chomped on the top of Nouma's head. He began eating the female. "He's eating her?!" Sandy exclaimed. Nous ripped the last parts of Nouma's head away, blood staining his teeth.

      "Here!" Violet whispered to Paula. "You can get a shot from this spot." Paula quietly moved to where Violet was. She aimed. It was now or never. Just shoot him. She pulled the sniper trigger, sending the bullet in his direction. The demon saw it and smiled. He quickly evaded the bullet, the metal shot hitting a tree. "He knows where we are."

     Nous took his spear. He threw it at the two girls. The weapon hit Paula in her shoulder. She yelped in pain as she collapsed onto a tree. Nous had sliced Sonya with his claws, her falling to the ground as she bled out. Violet dove behind a bush. Sandy was about to try and shoot, but Nous grabbed his head and lifted him two feet off the ground.

    "Nouma... My dearest Nouma..." Nous muttered. That's it, dear... Make it hurt. "Yes..." I want them to suffer. "Of course." All who killed me... "One after another." But there's still one left, Nous. "Yes, Nouma, I know..."

     Violet flinched when he talked to no one. What's the matter with him?! He's talking out loud alone... As if Nouma was still with him. Could it be that... No, no way... When he ate Nouma, he couldn't have...absorbed her...right? No, impossible. But he's much stronger..! Because he's angry? Or from eating her? We were so sure we could take them on!

     Nous kneed Sandy. His face was already mangled and bloody. He had the life being squeezed out of him from his head. "Here, come out!" Nous shouted. "I'm almost killing him."

      Violet frowned. Think. I gotta do something. Right here, right now. If I don't kill him... But how? Even if I'm far away, he can find us when we shoot. There's no time to run away... even Sandy and the others couldn't...! What should I do?! Violet suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked and saw Y/n. Y/n? What? Wait, actually, it was a boy with spiky hair and narrow eyes. No, it's not...Who are you?

     There was a young girl and man behind the boy. He had white streaks in his hair. The girl had orange fluffy hair and a cheerful face. But her expression heavily contrasted it. "Doesn't seem like your average pleasure hunt..." The man whispered. "Or did things change in these last 13 years?"

     "What's the situation?" The boy asked. "Explain and be quick about it."

     Who? Violet thought. This isn't someone from the hunting ground. That jacket... Y/n has it. That glove on the man's hand... Lucas has one. These two...

      Ray took her shoulders. "Snap out of it! What's the situation?"

      Violet regained her composure. "A revolt. Against these grounds. It was his decision. Lucas has been preparing this plan for 13 years." She saw the adult gasp. "We were able to kill one. But in these next 2 minutes, if we aren't able to defeat him... Not just Lucas and Y/n, but all of us will be in danger."