✨Fun Shelter Times Extra✨

Written: 2/21/21

Published: 3/5/21 (I technically should've published today so yeah. Also, since this is an extra, I'll post again today.)

(To be honest, I'm sad Yuugo scored lower than Musica. I like her, but Yuugo takes the cake. Also like SUNG JOO IS SO LOW. ALONG WITH DON. DON GOT BEAT BY LITTLE BERNIE. LIKE WHAT. Okay moving on.)

Y/n, Yuugo, and Ray were in the room with ink on it. Yuugo had told them it was his fault it was on there and he would do it alone. Y/n and Ray insisted. The trio was scrubbing the two walls clean to no avail. "Man... this stuff just won't come off." Y/n complained.

"Yeah." Ray said. "What'd you use? Could help with this."

"Just marker." Yuugo said. "But it was years ago so it probably won't come off."

"Can't we just..." Ray started. "You know, leave it?"

Y/n shook her head. "These sad words give off bad feelings to me." Y/n explained. "It's like a feeling of hopelessness and loneliness. I won't want any of my friends or siblings sleeping in here!"

Yuugo looked away. She wasn't wrong when she said those emotions. Those 13 years. Alone. Hopeless. He was glad they came to stop him from...

"We're not technically you're siblings..." Ray said.

"Yeah, whatever."

"Hey, guys." Lucas said as he poked his head from the entrance. "We're playing spoons and Birdie on the Perch. Join us?"

"We'll be there in a second."

Lucas nodded as he exited. "We're playing spoons first in the hallway."

"Hallway?" Y/n called.

Lucas reappeared. "We're spicing the game up."

"Oh boy." Y/n said. The other two and her put away the cleaning materials away as they strolled to the hallway. There was Zack, Oliver, Lucas, and Don. Y/n's eyes widened. She looked yonder the hallway. The spoons were at the end of the hallway. She gaped. "Wait, I'm playing spoons... at the end of the hallway... with the brawniest guys of our family?! Including the two adults?!"

"Who else could put up a fight like you, Y/n?" Don asked.

"If you don't want to do it, we understand." Oliver said.

After that challenge, Y/n sat down beside Oliver. "I'll do it. Who's the dealer?"

Ray and Yuugo sat too. They were all huddled in a circle, card deck in Zack's hands. The two adults, being the strongest and biggest, were the furthest from the spoon pile. The scarred male began dealing 4 cards to everyone. Y/n looked at her cards. She got a 7 of clubs, 8 of diamonds, 2 of clubs, 10 of diamonds. Y/n inwardly sighed. How could she get a four of a kind with such a wide variety of cards?

Zack began taking the cards on the top and placing his cards to the next person, Don. Don took the card and passed a different one down to Lucas. Zack took another card and placed another down back to Don. Lucas took the original card and immediately set it back to Oliver. Oliver picked up the card and gave it to Y/n. Y/n gave it to Yuugo. Yuugo passed it to Ray. Ray passed it back to Zack who had already picked up five cards and sent it through the circle. The group continued for a few seconds to find a four of a kind.

Suddenly, Ray stood up and began darting for the spoons at the end of the hallway. Everyone, quickly realizing his motives, stood up and began pushing each other to get to the spoons. Yuugo had jumped over Don to dart forward. This surprised the boy, causing him to fall behind. Ray was keeping his lead in the front. Y/n was in the back. She'll get a letter at this rate. She took Don's leg when it raised behind him as he ran and pulled it. The male slipped.