51- Wrap it Up

Written: 4/20/21

Published: 4/25/21

I dunno about the title.

Norman fell to the ground. Cisco fell over and gagged. His leg had been chomped off and was rapidly bleeding out. Cisco lay weak on the floor while stifling his grunting as much as he could.

"CISCO!!!"

The 'beautiful' demon chewed on his leg. Y/n dove towards Cisco. "Stay with us, Cisco!" She yelled. The demon gagged as it began morphing strangely. It was as if muscle was growing on muscle over and over. Y/n was handed gauze and wrapped the males stump of a leg. "Emma, keep pressing there!" Y/n ordered. She nodded.

"There's something wrong going on here..." Ray enlightened. The demon's skin began shooting out, grabbing anything. It quickly retracted with the corpses of the citizens and got larger, uglier, and filthier. "She's eating them..." He muttered. He threw his hand out. "Stay back! This thing is devouring everything it can get its hands on!"

"Impossible!" Vincent cried. "It's getting the corpses contaminated by the toxin and absorbing them completely unfazed!"

"And it's body keeps growing!" Emma added.

"I doubt this is even a demon now!" Y/n argued.

"It's all messed up..." Ray uttered. "What now? We can't just leave this thing!"

"The kernel was destroyed... I'm sure of it." Norman said. "I confirmed it, beyond doubt, with my own eyes!"

"Well, then..." Ray said. "Either the queen can survive destruction of her core or... the queen, maybe all royals, have more than one."

"Vincent, take Cisco and lead the others back to HQ!" Norman ordered.

"And you?"

"I'll stay here with Zazie. I'll deal with this thing somehow and then follow you back!"

"But in that case..."

"It's dangerous here!" Minerva yelled. "Go! I'm counting on you!" He nodded as he, Barbara, Cisco, and other experiments dashed out the door.

"What now?"

Y/n spotted an arm getting ready to shoot out. "It's coming!" She warned. As expected, it shot out and Zazie sliced it off.

"Y/n. Emma. Ray. Norman. It's been awhile." A very familiar voice called.

"The heck..?" Y/n muttered. She looked at the demon. There, she saw Sister Krone's face smiling creepily at her. Part of her cheek was connected to the disgusting muscles of the demon. "How..?!"

"Your majesty."

"Lord Girian..."

"Father! Mother!"

"Y/n..."

"Emma..."

"Ray..."

"Norman..."

It was the faces of all their previous siblings. Although they were smiling, their eyes were dull. They had been dead for a long time. The demon had swelled into a large plump pile of the deceased and devoured.

"This can't be happening..." Emma said in horror.

A crack arose from the center of the pile. Out came a tall, slender demon. It was dressed in a black dress with a elegant and puffy collar. It had an oval head and absolutely no facial features whatsoever. (Basically, slender-man in a dress.)