Panimula

Note:

I hope you never forget that love always comes within you. You are always worthy of being loved.

I hope that whenever you find yourself lost in the woods, full of monsters that kept dragging you in the darkness of the tall trees; you'll still find the end of the trail. You'll still get to see the sun rise and smile because you made it.

Don't forget to drink water, watch a movie or two, read a book, talk to that person you've always wanted to talk to, take a rest, and remind yourself that you are indeed loved.

Thank you for reading my stories. It means a lot to me to see reactions, read comments and feel the support you've given to me. Lahat po 'yon ay nakakataba ng puso. I appreciate everything. From the usernames, accounts, messages, tags and everything. I'm trying my best to reply to everyone and I hope you never feel neglected. Please do tag me, para makita ko (@alluringliwp in Twitter and Alluringli WP on Facebook). Haha! Ily more than 3000, ily everyday and Iodine, Lutetium, Vanadium, Uranium.

Thank you for being here. And welcome to Giorgion San Pedro's story.

All of my love,
Li ♡

Panimula

.

.

.

.

♪ ♬ ヾ('︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪ commercial

.

.

.

will publish it during the month of pisces

will publish it during the month of pisces. 💜♓

❛ ━━━━━━・❪보라해❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜