All my love, Li

Thank you for reaching here! You're beautiful and no one can take that away from you. It means a lot to me that you took time to vote, comment and even just read my works. Thank you very much. I never thought I'll reach this far, it is all thanks to you.

Gio has always been the best boy (for most people who have read seniors series) so I thought that maybe giving him the least perfect girl (for the standards of most) can show that you are still loved even if you're imperfect.

I expected this to be as light as POF because the main leads were funny. And I hope I didn't disappoint when it comes to the humor. Light lang tayo, hehe.

As always, I'm still trying to improve my writing and don't worry I do edit some chapters that had some typographical and grammatical errors due to the fact that I wrote most of my stories in my phone (Hindi pa po ako sanay sa laptop, but I do own one.) I'll still improve on this part. Thank you so much for the patience.

I also hope that you learn a thing or two about ghosting. There is no glory in leaving someone without giving them the reason why you need to be apart from each other. It might not take a toll on you but believe me, the person you left behind will be left with a lot of questions that might depreciate the way they view themselves.

You are beautiful. You are loved. You might be imperfect but it doesn't mean that people will not love you.

Lets learn to love ourselves more despite of our own shortcomings and flaws. We deserve the love that we often give to others. ・͛♡̷̷̷・͛

Thank you to Paulene for letting me borrow your name and showing interest in Gio. Wala po dapat talagang story si Gio. He was supposed to be an extra in the seniors series. Also, to the Kpop groups that Paulene stans, thank you for serving as inspirations.

Thank you to my alliviates for being the softies that they are — hindi, makakalat kayo. Huwag na tayo maglokohan. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ haha! I stan you, alliviates!

To the casual readers and those who have check my works, thank you!

Thank you also for the artworks, contents on social media, and recommending my works to your co-readers! It means a lot to me.

Alam ko rin po na bitin. I have special chapters that I'll post if I want to. For now, it's mine to keep. I'll post some special chapters if I miss GioLene.

Do you have any messages for EYA? I'll love to hear it! ♡

For the fifth installment, please do proceed with caution because it's Etienne's story, you know how twisted and complicated that character is. Yet, he's actually my favorite one to write. ;)

See you at seniors series #5 in Bits of Chemistry!

All of my love,
Li