Chapter 2

Kim Seokjin came out of his luxurious BMW car, looking handsome and stunning as always. His car, his bag his overall outfit from head to toe, everything screamed riches and class.

People stopped in their tracks,  admiring the inhumanly handsome figure who was looking straight, walking past all without giving a single glance like they don't even exist

People stopped in their tracks,  admiring the inhumanly handsome figure who was looking straight, walking past all without giving a single glance like they don't even exist. It's already natural for all. After all, Kim Seokjin is known for being the Ice Prince here. Both boys and girls were whispering and fanboying or fangirling over him.

Jungkook was also busy checking Seokjin out in awe. But suddenly woke up from his dreamland as he was late for class. He ran past Jin, rushing to the class. When he was in front of the classroom, he took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Mrs Choi was in the middle of her lecture but paused at the sound of the knock.

"May I come in, Professor Choi?

Mrs Choi looked in Jungkook's direction and then glanced at her handwatch.

"Mr Jeon, you are late for the class by 5 minutes. May I ask you why? Or should I assume you were busy- "

"May I come in, professor?"

Mrs Choi couldn't finish her sentence when another voice echoed through the classroom. It was none other than Kim Seokjin's. Jungkook's whole body shivered at the thought of Jin standing behind him. It gives him goosebumps at how cold his voice sounds!

"Mr Kim, I see you are late too. I believe you have an explanation for your delay in class. I hope you won't be late for my class in future. And yes, you can come in. Mr Jeon you too, " Mrs Choi said while fixing her glasses and glared at Jungkook. Jungkook didn't realise he was holding his breath until a long sigh of relief escaped from his lips.

Mrs Choi favoured Jin. Everyone knows it. Actually, all Professors favour Jin. He is a valuable asset to the University. Good in studies, sports, looks, riches everything. Jungkook mentally thanked Jin for helping him out without even knowing. He can't thank him directly cause he doesn't have enough courage to thank Jin directly. It's not about courage though.

Jungkook is not a shy type who is afraid of anything or anyone. It's just
Jin is kinda impossible to approach. His cold stare alone can freeze someone alive in the place. He doesn't talk with anyone or has friends here. Always likes to stay alone though people are dying to get on his pants or to be his friends. But he never allows anyone near him. 'Weird as fuck!' And even if he is alone in the cafeteria library or class, he just never seems lonely or out of place. He has a different kind of aura around him which makes him more confident, compatible and suitable for any situation. It feels like he is comfortable with the things he is doing more than the people around him.

Jungkook sighed. After giving another glance at Seokjin, he went to sit next to Taehyung who was smiling like a creep looking at him. Jungkook mouthed a 'what' at him and took his seat beside his best friend. Taehyung smiled cheekily before answering him,

 Taehyung smiled cheekily before answering him,

"You both came to class almost at the same time. Something going on? Or am I seeing wrong?" Taehyung said before dramatically dancing his eyebrows.

"Jeez. We just happened to be late and entered the class almost at the same time. "

Tae raised his eyebrow at him, "Are you sure about that?"

"Bruh. Nothing to be unsure about this Tae." Jungkook said while giving his best friend a boring stare.

Taehyung laughed at that. "Seriously bro, I just don't understand. Out of all people, why do you have a crush on this Ice Prince? He doesn't even socialise with anyone. I tried so many times but he just ignored me. I mean his cold stare is enough to run sweat down my spine. He is cold as Ice!" Tae said shivering. Jungkook chuckled at his best friend's statement. They were keeping their voice low enough so they wouldn't alert Mrs Choi who was busy lecturing the class.

"I mean yes, I know he is very handsome, excels in everything and filthy rich and blah blah. But as I know you, those things are not enough to grab your attention towards him. What did you see in him, Kook?" Tae whispered at him with a questioning stare.

Tae was serious this time and Jungkook understood. He gazed in Jin's direction who was listening to Mrs Choi's lecture. He started at his side profile, looking handsome and eternal as always. Jungkook's doe eyes sparkled as he smiled softly at Jin. Then he turned to face Taehyung.

"Well- maybe his heart maybe not?" Jungkook answered cheekily grinning at Taehyung as he looked back again in his crush's direction, making Taehyung as confused as ever.

To be continued

.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.

Hey guys! Let me know your thoughts about how the story going.

And if you like my story thus far,
Reward me with a star!! ✨ (sounds weird😂)