Chapter 11

Five people sitting in awkward silence in the Jeon household. The awkwardness was so thick that Seokjin thought he can grab it with his chopsticks and swallow it whole.

They currently dined at a round table middle of the dinning room. Seokjin was being sat in the middle of the Jeon doublet. All the three Jeon's were starting it him like he is the last human who survived through a huge catastrophe alone or maybe they are more amazed. Only God knows though. On the other hand, Jeon Jungkook is an exception who is sitting across Seokjin, eyes glued to his lap.

After passing 5 more minutes in the same silence, Seokjin coughed a little eyeing at Jungkook in a hope of getting some help

After passing 5 more minutes in the same silence, Seokjin coughed a little eyeing at Jungkook in a hope of getting some help. Instead, it caught Mrs Jeon's attention even more.

"Oh my, oh my. Why are you coughing dear? Here drink this, " Mrs Jeon handed a glass of water toward Seokjin while patting his back.

"Thank you, Mrs Jeon, " Seokjin said with a slight nod.

"You are so polite!" Mrs Jeon stated with a chuckle, "You are Jungkookie's friend. So you are like my son! You can call me eomeoni(mother in Korean)."

Hearing his Mom's words Jungkook's head shoot up in his Mom's direction, giving her a questioning stare. Mrs Jeon gave Jungkook a teasing smile.  Blood is rushing through his cheeks turning into a deep shade of pink.

Jungkook's parents knew about him being gay and weirdly enough or not they are totally fine with it. They want Jungkook to be happy with his true feelings. So they never stopped their son from chasing his happiness, didn't give a shit about society's negative mentality.  Jungkook's parents had a love marriage. They had to struggle a lot with their life just because their family wouldn't let them chase their own happiness. But they don't wanna let that happen with their children too. So they tried to be the friends of their children, understanding and loving parents whom their children could rely on, unlike their own parents.

Jungkook and Jungsoo never saw their grandparents cause both families were against the marriage of their parents. They abandoned their own children just because they preferred their choices. So Jungkook's parents are supportive, loving, caring, value their kid's dreams, passions and choices. They are also strict when it comes to discipline their kid's. Of course, they make mistakes too but they also try to correct them. They are the pure example of how parents should be. And mostly they know their child's more than they themselves do. It's like they can read Jungkook like an open book.

So yeah, Jungkook knew he couldn't hide the fact that he likes Seokjin more than a friendly way.

"So, shall we eat? The food is getting cold," said Mr Jeon with his cheerful voice.

"Oh, yeah. Sure, Honey. Let me stir the beef."

The dinner was going nicely as time was passing. Mrs Jeon was feeding Seokjin was love and adoration. Seokjin was also getting comfortable with the family. Munching on his food like a little hamster as Mrs and Mr Jeon feeding him nonstop. Jungkook was screaming internally at the sight of Seokjin. 'Cute'. But he is also feeling a little jealous of how much love Seokjin is stealing from his parents. Very unfair. Very, very, very unfair comparing to how rude he behaves with Jungkook. But it's not like Jungkook is complaining. He smiled. Now he wants Seokjin to be a part of his family.