Chapter 23

The mall was a bit crowded today. People entering in shops and food stalls to buy their necessities or things they fancy, some chit chatting, some just roaming around with friends. The shopmen are busy receiving the customers.

And among them there stood a particular girl, biting her nails, thinking deeply. The pink cooky bag hung on one side of her shoulder as she stuffed her hands on the grey hoody pocket that's stolen from her brother.

Jungsoo was very confused about which gift to pick for her parents or what the best thing she can afford for them with her small budget. She knows her parents would be very happy with whatever she picks for them but still she wants it to be something good. Something a bit more mature than last year. And let's not talk about last year gift.

She decided to go through the shop aisle to see if anything caught her attention but unexpectedly something did catch her attention but that's not on her 'to buy list.

Seokjin was very pissed off from the morning. The wet dream did a good number of messing up his mind. On the other side, he is losing a grip on himself and his emotions. Working out is not helping to ease his mind. So he thought some shopping may ease his mind but that's not possible if you have the person you don't wanna see stick like a leach with you.

"Jennie, for the hundredth time just leave me alone!"

The said person Kim Jennie, just flashed a smile at Seokjin as she answered, "it's a mall, Oppa. I am not following you just buying things. See," she pointed to the 5 bodyguards that are holding several shopping bags.

Seokjin clicked his tongue in annoyance. Somehow Jennie bumped into him while shopping and from then she is not leaving him alone.

'Why the hell she is so annoying as hell?'

Guess Seokjin doesn't have the luck to have a peaceful day today.

He scoffed, "Ok. Then I am leaving from here. Shop all you want."

"No, Oppa-"

"SEOKJIN OPPA!!"

And as a cue to enter the scene Jungsoo ran to the duo who were now looking at her, confused. She hugged the left arm of a very confused Seokjin.

"Jung- Jungsoo?" Seokjin asked confused and unsure to the young girl clinging onto his arm. And Junsoo thanked all the heavens for Seokjin remembering her and not ruining her reputation in front of the 'model like a girl'.

Jungsoo smiled at Seokjin, mirroring the same smile, the bunny smile as his brother. And Seokjin's heart stirred with the reminder of Jungkook.

"Who's she, Seokjin?" Jennie asked with a sharp glare, eyes switching from Jungsoo's face to Seokjin's hand that she was hugging.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Jeon Jungsoo, sister of Jeon Jungkook, a friend of Seokjin Oppa."

"What are you doing here, Jungsoo?" Seokjin asked.

And something flared in Jennie, "Seokjin why you-"

But Jungsoo beat her before she can finish her sentence, "Ahhh Oppa, Jungkook Oppa is waiting. Didn't you tell him you will be meeting us shortly? Let's go!" And Seokjin's eyes sparkled with interest.

"Jungkook is here?"

Seokjin asked already whipping his head here and there, searching for the face he's craving to see. And that's when it clicked in him, there wasn't any planned meeting up thing with Jungkook. Maybe Jungsoo was probably trying to help him, that would be it. And it's one of the few rare times when Seokjin felt embarrassed. Ears turning red.

'God! I am so desperate. Damn it!'

"Yeah, let's go before he scolds me." Jungsoo surpassed her smile and hurried him to get them both out of Jennie's glares before nodding off to the said person.

And Jennie saw it. The sparkling interest in Seokjin's eyes at the mention of Jeon Jungkook. She had seen Seokjin for 3 years and never for once she had seen him show at least this slight interest to someone before.

So anger burned her senses after witnessing this. Even after being the perfect goddess she never gained Seokjin's attention but Jungkook? The mere gay guy? It can't be happening.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook." She gritted her teeth throwing her phone on the floor that cracked with a thud.

------------------

Jungkook is so fucked. He lost the track of time while practising his dance lessons with Hoseok. Today is the 24th marriage anniversary of his parents. And he is almost running late for the family dinner. Also, he missed the bus. And the only option left is to run. So now he is running at the most human speed he can manage. No time to catch his breath. He doesn't want to be late for the special day of his special people.

At least Jungkook reached his destination. Drenched in sweat, he panted ringing the doorbell. Mrs Jeon opened the door with a smile and Jungkook immediately hugged her wishing her Happy marriage Anniversary and how much he is glad about getting to eat delicious foods tonight and as an answer he got a smack on his arm, Jungkook laughed. 

He headed to his room to freshen up but of course not before smacking Jungsoo on the head who's reading a magazine on the couch. The latter whined in annoyance but soon lips formed into a sly smirk seeing his brother going to his room.

As Jungkook burst open the door of his bedroom he was greeted with the sight of a half-naked shirtless Seokjin.  The jaw-dropping sight of Taunt muscles and broad shoulders can make one drool with the perfectly lined abbs that imply the well-spent hours in the gym.

With wide eyes and dropped jaw, Jungkook eyes took everything in front of him until his eye's found Seokjin's. It took him 5 seconds to process everything and then maybe the neighbour of the Jeon household heard the loudest scream in their entire life.

And let's also not forget about how Jeon Jungsoo laughed from the top of her lungs that made her fall from the couch. Indeed they are siblings. Mr and Mrs Jeon shook their head getting back to prepare the food.

.
.
.
.

To be continued

.
.
.

I don't really know what I wrote. Really🙂