Chapter 5

*Present time*

Jungkook Pov:

"Aghhh, I don't understand this women's problem? I mean she even has any idea how many assignments she gave us? I am doomed!" Taehyung whined.

I chuckled at Taehyung's whining.
Mrs Choi's lecture just finished and she being she gave us tones of assignments. 

"She gave us time too, Tae. We have 2 weeks to submit."

Tae's eyes got bigger as he spoke, "Time? You are kidding me, right kook?  She gave 2 weeks for three assignments!"

"It's not a problem for you though. You got many people to do your assignment."

I smirked at him. He is the playboy of our campus.  So it's not a pain for him to submit his assignments in relaxation just by throwing his charming smile to girls or boys. 

"You actually got a point, " Taehyung grinned at me.

"Yeah. And I am stuck here with these assignments. I have to complete them alone. Agh!"

"Well, you can always-"

"You want me dead, Tae?" I glared at him. I know what he is going tell me, to copy someone's assignment or use his way. But my Mom will kill me if she finds out. I mean, I am surely an adult now who can take care of himself and make decisions. But still, I am under my Mom's supervision. It's not like I mind. She is more like my friend. But she is scary when she is angry. I cried internally.

Taehyung made a gesture like zipping his mouth, understanding the situation. I shook my head and we both started heading to the cafeteria as it's lunch break.

On our way, we met Hoseok Hyung and Yoongi Hyung who started coming in our direction noticing us. They both are our seniors here. But we are good friends. Once Tae bumped into Hoseok since then we know each other. And I thank Tae for bumping, cause for him we got to meet this sunshine and grumpy grandpa who looked after us like their own brothers.

"Heyyyy boys. How are you both?" Hoseok asked brimming

"Hyung, I missed you!" Taehyung whined.

Hoseok Hyung chuckled at that.
"I missed you too, Tae. Yoongi, bring your lazy ass here. Why are you so slow?" He said to Yoongi who was walking towards them lazily.

"I am hungry. Let's eat already." I said looking at them.

The cafeteria was crowded

The cafeteria was crowded. But luckily we found sit for us four and sat there quickly with our lunch. We were eating and talking with each other but suddenly all went silent. And rather than talking out loud all started whispering. I was just wondering why, when someone caught my attention. Kim Seokjin has entered the cafeteria, that's why I say why the environment turned like this! With his cold aura, even the air gives a cold chill to my body. He was using his cellphone. Everyone was giving side glances in his direction. Though he never talked with anyone here, he has something that will make people go silent or fear him and stay away from him. I was wondering what he was watching on his phone though so attentively.

'Does he have a girlfriend? No, way! Who will be with this cold prince? But girls like cold hunks also he has looks and riches.' I cried internally.

'No, please! Or maybe he has a boyfriend?' This thought giving me hope of him being bisexual or gay. I am gay. I knew it when I was in high school.But what if he feels disgusted about it? What if he doesn't find boys interesting?

I mentally kicked myself for judging him only over his using cellphone. I don't even know his sexuality. Goddamn it! But how will I know though. I never saw him talking with anyone softly always have a hard and blank expression, ignoring people. I doubt even he has any preference maybe he is asexual.

Seokjin ordered a coffee and I glued at the way he was drinking. How can someone look hot while drinking just a coffee?

 How can someone look hot while drinking just a coffee?

"Seokjin Oppa!!"

A voice echoed through the cafeteria and all of us turned our head in that direction as well as Seokjin. And it was the campus beauty, Jennie Kim.

 And it was the campus beauty, Jennie Kim

.
.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.

Click the ✨