Chapter 12

(Long Chapter Ahead)

***************

"Mom, when you gonna stop setting me up with those girls!?"

Taehyung shouted in frustration. It's the 5th girl his mother has set a date with him this month and if he counts correctly it's the 26th girl in total serial. Taehyung is tired. He is tired of these continuous blind dates set up by his Mom and tired of dumping them. He just wants to spend his holidays freely, chilling with friends, partying, flirting with girls here and there, losing his mind after drinking or staying over at Jungkook's house playing games while munching on the dumplings his favourite emeonie makes. He doesn't want to spend his off day worrying about his future life, where his parents want to hook him up with their business partners daughters making his lifelong decision just a business deal.

That's right,  Kim Taehyung is the only son of the rich businessman, Kim Hukshin, the owner of the 'Blue Eye' a furniture brand. And believe him when he says, being rich sucks! But being the only heir of a rich businessman sucks even more. No matter how much luxurious a life you get, at the end of the day, you would be treated like just a business deal, a transaction.

Taehyung pulled his hair in frustration while clutching the phone near his ear, assimilating all his Mom's words or more likely orders, leaving him with no choice.

"Fuck!"

He threw the phone on the opposite wall breaking the screen completely. He glanced at the wall clock in his room. Only 20 mins left for his so-called date. Cursing under his breath, he grabbed his coat, car keys and wallet. Shutting the apartment door with a loud thud as he went out.

----------------------

Seokjin opened his eyes to find himself lying in his empty bed in his empty apartment. Grabbling through the white bedsheets beside him he let out a deep sigh. It's empty. He knew it would be empty like the emptiness in his heart, sinking deeper and deeper.

There has never been anybody in this space. It was always Seokjin. He has never shared his bed with anyone or should he say he couldn't get the chance? There was no cuddles or warmth he could reach for. Still every day he will pat the space beside him, hoping to have the warmth he has been craving for, the cuddle he has been looking for to appear magically.

But it can't happen, his hard self won't let him be in someone's embrace. Loneliness is his companion, the only thing that he doesn't have to worry about leaving. And he is used to it.

If you ask now, why did he let it happen? The answer will be Seokjin himself. He let it happen. He has locked himself up inside him. Let himself sink deeper and deeper in the deep dark sea of emptiness and loneliness. It feels suffocated but he is ok like this.

If no one enters his life, he doesn't have to worry about them leaving. He is fine with it. No matter how badly it shatters him inside cause he is not the 'Seokjinnie' anymore. He is long gone. Has been broken into pieces by people. Those people he loved. Those who he had cared for. Also, those are the people who left him to suffer in the darkness, alone. So now who is present here is Seokjin. The cold-hearted, rude, asshole Seokjin.