Chapter 3

**Flashback (2 months ago)**

Jungkook was sitting on the couch sipping on his banana milk. His sister Jungsoo is also sitting beside him, folding her arms. Both siblings were watching lazily the bickering of two people in front of them. And it was none other than their parents.

As always, It was a common scenario for the siblings. Their parents were arguing like some 8-year old kids about an actor and a sports star. The argument started when Jungkook and Jungsoo were fighting over the tv remote. Jungsoo was watching a reality show but Jungkook came and kept insisting to watch tennis. But instead of that, they were watching the show of their parents arguing in front of the tv. But both of them knew it was nothing serious. It's one of their lovely cute bickerings. Sometimes they would act like they are gonna kill each other but sometimes they are too surgery sweet to handle. 'But in all honesty, it's annoying'

Jungsoo huffed and gazed at jungkook who was lazily sipping on his favourite banana milk.

"Oppa, are you going to watch this drama more?"

"Well, what can I do more?" Jungkook answered her with another question, settling himself more comfortably on the couch.

Jungsoo scoffed." Well, enjoy your show then. I am going, " she said while getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"In my room", Jungsoo replied while climbing the stairs to go upstairs.

Jungkook smirked teasingly, "To stalk that boy again?" He added 'that' to make her baby sister angry.

Jungsoo turned to him and rolled her eyes, "None of your business."

Jungkook chuckled. He loves to tease Jungsoo so much. Jungsoo is 16 years old. She and Jungkook have 6 years age difference but that doesn't stop them from getting on each other's nerves. Still, they both love each other a lot. After all, she is Jungkook's baby sister.

Jungsoo is a high school student. Once Jungkook caught her stalking a guy's Instagram. Possibly she has a crush on him or whatever. Since then Jungkook teases her whenever he can. It's fun actually how she fusses over it.

As Jungsoo was out of his sight, he turned in his parent's direction who were busy bickering. Jungkook sighed, chewing on the straw a little.  'God! How do they get this much energy after returning from their work? ' he thought and decided to have a walk in the park near their house. Also, it's been a while since he saw Luna.

Jungkook pov:

It passed 7 pm when I reached the park. I brought food for Luna too. Luna is the cat's name who lives in this park. Whenever I come here I bring food for her. Luna is so cute but sadly I can't take her home cause of mom. Mom hates pets and she also threatened me if I bring Luna home I have to clean all the mess she creates. I am not much a neat person myself so it's very tough for me to take care of another untidy one. So I have to take care of Luna like this.

I was a bit much happy to get to meet with Luna after 5 long days. I searched for Luna. The park was mostly empty so, I didn't bother much and called  Luna's name out loud.

"Luna, where are you? Come out, look I you brought food. Luna? Lu-"

My voice got stuck and I was shocked as I found Luna playing in someone's arm. And that someone was KIM fucking SEOKJIN. Even from his side look from far, I can recognise that Godly handsome face causes if anyone sees him once he is ought to remember that face. Well, that's not important right now.

Kim Seokjin!! The Ice prince. What the hell he is doing here? And with my Luna? I was about to go and snatch Luna from his hold. But something stopped me. I looked closely to make sure that I am seeing things right, Seokjin? Seokjin was smiling! Kim Seokjin was smiling while patting Luna's head! Wtf. Am I dreaming?

I rubbed my eyes. But no, it's the same view. He was smiling! It's not like it's impossible for him to smile. He is a human after all but none has ever seen him smile or even a single emotion on his face for once in these two years. He wasn't just named Ice prince for nothing.

But as I am seeing him smiling, my heart was doing a funny flip. I never noticed he was this handsome. I mean yeah, he is handsome but he is more alluring when he smiles. His eyes sparkled with fondness, spreading a huge warm smile on his lips as he was running his hands over Luna's fur. Staring at her adoringly. It was a domestic sight to see which made my heart swell with weird warmness.

Something in his smile makes my heart tightened, doing a funny backflip in my stomach. His smile felt so light, loving and pure, making me relaxed. The way he was playing with Luna was a blessing sight to witness. Luna got along with her so well. A smile formed on my lips looking at them. I lost the track of time for exactly how long I was staring at them.

"Who are you?"

My train of thought was interrupted when a pair of cold eyes shot me a glare. There was no longer any smile in those plush lips, the expression he was wearing now is unreadable. I gained back my consciousness only to meet Kim Seokjin's piercing glare.

'Oh my God! Save me, world!

.
.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.

Hmm... I also wonder what is on Seokjin's mind. Do you guys too?🤔

Btw..star✨✨✨