Chapter 45

The curtain wall view from the penthouse of the hotel 'Rose De Mare' was scrumptious. Every inch of the place was decorated elegantly and the sunlight coming through the window wall just added to its beauty. The whole view of Seoul can be captured from here perfectly.

The sound of red bottom-heeled feet clicking against the white marble floor overshadowed the soothing jazz music playing in the background.

Min Mina paced around the apartment impatiently. Her tight-fitted v-neck black dress wasn't helping her to move around much but nothing else seemed to matter to her at that moment. The clock was ticking and with every passing second it seemed like she was closer to losing everything that she had struggled for her whole life.

Wealth.

The Min company is on the verge of bankruptcy and Fox Square is not helping her situation as Kim Shin Yun promised. And she had underestimated Kim Namjoon. He is too damn cunning to let anything get past him. Having Seokjin on the palm of her hand shouldn't be much of a hassle but it won't help if she can't claim anything as his biological mother. Fuck.

She was fucked and she couldn't find a solution to this situation. And just in time, with a beep the penthouse door opened, the two-handled door pushed aside by Kim Shin Yun's Bodyguards as he entered. His guards followed him close behind.

"Hello, Mrs Min," Shin Yun said taking a seat on the white couch in front, his bodyguards stood behind him like some guard dogs. He would easily pass as a Gangster instead of a CEO of a furniture company with his appearance.

Mina sighed as she took a seat on the opposite side, "What brought you here so suddenly Mr Kim? Just because you are providing for an apartment doesn't mean you can enter whenever you please without permission right?" She said looking at the latter intently. Mr Kim laughed at that.

"That's funny you are worrying about how I enter my building but not about the task you had been brought here for"

"I am planning for that-"

Shin Yun slammed his fist in front of the coffee table making Mina flinch in her seat, "you are planning for a month, Mrs Min. But I don't see any improvement. If you are wasting time just say so!" he gritted his teeth, "Are you waiting for to Kim Nam Joon to see through our plan or what? My daughter has been suffering every day because your freaking son doesn't bother to look at what's in front and what's valuable rather than constantly trying to be with a lowly poor boy who gives a speech about parenting and sexuality like some Saint! Disgusting." Shin Yun mocked leaning back on his seat, cross-legged.

"What? What are you talking about? I made sure Seokjin wouldn't be around that guy." Mina said alarmed.

"Oh is that so? Certainly, it doesn't feel like you do anything other than emptying my account," Shin Yun sneered signaling one of his men who passed a file to Mina.

There were several pictures of Seokjin and Jungkook in the coffee shop talking and one on the campus. Her eyes went wider. "He wouldn't-" Mina mumbled but Shin Yun cut her off leaning forward,

"I have to say your incompetence is amazing Mrs Min. You said you still had a good grip on your son to hold him back but turns out it was all just talk. After all, I shouldn't have expected anything from someone who doesn't even know parenting and has 0 value in the eyes of her children. Isn't your son Min Yoongi here too? Heard he was studying music in here instead of helping his father's company out." Shin Yun chuckled, "Must suck to be hated by both of your sons."