Chapter 29

It's been a good number of days since Jungkook saw Jin. He didn't even see him in University. And God! Because of the weird circumstances, they meet each other, Jungkook forgets to ask for the latter's number every time. He wonders how is the other doing. Did Jin even think of him as he wasn't around like Jungkook did? He has no idea.

Jungkook sighed, exhaling the fog of white smoke, rubbing his hands together to warm himself up as he stared up at the dark night sky. It was not really just dark, there were stars there to accompany the world like a glistening hope shining in uncertainty and dark.

Jungkook smiled a little thinking about his and Seokjin's encounters every time. They would always end up meeting each other no matter how weird the circumstances are! Like they are fated to be with each other. Sounds ridiculous but Jungkook would take pleasure in thinking that.

A smile spread on his lips thinking about the kissing incident again. Like a broken record it just kept flashing on his mind again and again. The way Jin pulled him close, held him close, so close that he felt intoxicated by his smell, his warmth, breathing the same breath as Jin. And the way Jin's lips moved around his. How his tongue felt inside his mouth, warm, sweet, unlike his demeanour.

The kiss spoke things. Emotions that Jungkook couldn't understand. He just felt drunk from its intensity, wanted to drink Jin up, swallow him whole. The dream at least became a reality but with too much force of feelings that all rational thoughts flew out of his mind. Leaving him blank and hazy. A blush crept on his cheeks thinking all that. Flushing in pink, he smiled all by himself in the cold night in front of Kim Seokjin's apartment.

But a sudden feeling made his smile fade. He couldn't even get to Seokjin ask about the kiss. What did it mean or does it even mean anything to him at all? But it has to be right? He wouldn't kiss him without feeling anything, Right?

Jungkook is confused. But he decided that it's the time he should get a clarification about the blurry friendship- relationship string that's going on between him and Seokjin. He should tell the other about his feelings and he decided to do so on Taehyung's engagement. He is determined.

And that's when like a wild wind before the cyclone, Jungkook's hopes started cracking when his expected person came out of the car or well Jennie Kim's car. As Seokjin got out of the car, Jennie waved and smiled at him from the driver's seat before driving off. Seokjin didn't notice him until he got to his front door but stopped dead in his tracks when his eyes fell on the bunny boy.

Jungkook.

The one he was desperately wanted to see. To talk, to hold now in front of his house out of a sudden, staring at him with those doe, big deal eyes that Seokjin feels so endeared to look it. This situation made him speechless. He felt the urge to ask him, "Why it take you this long to come?"

But his mouth betrayed him with a, "What are you doing here?" maybe a bit too rudely. God! Why does he feel so bitter out of a sudden? The Yoongi incident flashed on his mind once again.

The small smile from Jungkook's face faded.

'So, he didn't even miss me at all?'

'That's right. Why even would he?'

Jungkook looked down at his shoes for a moment before raising his head again this time a teasing smile tugged on his lips but Seokjin could say, that it didn't reach his eyes. After almost 2 years of analysing Jungkook, Seokjin can at least tell this difference when he is happy and when not.