Chapter 16

Jimin instantly stopped in his tracks. Did he just hear it right? With a shocked face, he looked up to Taehyung but the latter continued. "And you know my parents are against Homosexuality cause it will harm their reputation", Taehyung chuckled bitterly,

"If you are wondering I just found it out recently that I am interested in boys or something, it's not that. I found this out when I was in middle school....."

**Flashback **

Taehyung was 16 years old when he noticed a sudden weirdness in him that he liked guys presence more than any girls. At first, he thought it's because he is not so much comfortable with the opposite gender but when he started to like the smell of other boys, found himself staring at their body a bit too much in the changing room, liked to watch boys play basketball or football drenched in sweat, liked the attention from guys more than any girls and don't want anything to do with girls; that's when the realisation hit him that he is into guys. He is gay.

But this sudden realisation made him scared than any other thing in the world. He didn't know what to do, who to talk about this. So with a confused heart, he approached his parents and informed them so they can guide him. But what he wasn't expecting was the answers his parents gave him.

"What!? What are you saying Taehyung-ah? Who taught you about this weird stuff? Gay? It's all bullshit!" His Dad screamed.

"Taehyungie, you are still young. Don't mix up your feelings. You are perfectly fine and normal. You only like girls. Don't think too much. Ok baby?" Mrs Kim said softly but Taehyung didn't miss the warning in it.

"You are the heir of my business, Tae so you better don't bring shame to our family. Don't bring shame for us." Mr Kim said a little sternly.

'Shame?'

'Abnormal?'

'Weird?'

That's how they thought of his feelings, his sexuality, his likings? All those fucked up words blurred his world as well as his eyes. He ran to his room. His heart dropped, he felt suffocated, felt like puking. He cried all night. He hated himself for having feelings towards guys, he felt ashamed, stupid, he felt like a disappointment to his parents. But maybe the main reason was he got hurt by his parents. They stabbed him with their words, they locked his inner self, his own feelings. Everything scared him so, he decided to shut his heart and mind.

He began to get close with girls. He started to date girls, taking them out on dates, sleeping with them but nothing came out of his feelings, his heart. Believe him, he tried. He tried his best. He made his belief maybe this way he can prove his inner self wrong that he wasn't gay that he wasn’t some filthy person who is attached to the same gender that he isn’t a disappointment. He was just a fine heterosexual man and in no time Kim Taehyung became the popular playboy of the school. No one messed with him cause he was the son of a great businessman so he had his privileges. To keep boys away from himself he started to get into fights. Scaring them away from him or find a way not to encounter them. After all most wants to be friends with him for money.

His life was going great or at least he thought so until Jeon jungkook entered his life.

To be continued

.
.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.

★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★