Chapter 24

Munching on a mouthful Jungkook stabbed the pasta, decorated nicely in front of him with his fork as he glared at his sister sitting beside him. He took a spoonful to chomp on it. Eyes glaring accusingly at her sister like she just stole his favourite ps 5 controllers. Jungsoo just rolled her eyes at her brother's gaze and mouthed a 'what?'

And Jungkook switched his glance from a very comfortable Seokjin sitting across him, stuffing his mouth full to his sister again.

*Flashback*

After pulling Seokjin away from Jennie, Jungsoo sighed in relief. Of course, she wouldn't want the perfect match for his brother to slip out this easily in front of her eyes. She has to do something and she did. Jungsoo bowed at a clueless Seokjin respectfully as an apology.

"Sorry for dragging you from her, I just thought you didn't seem comfortable and wanted her to leave?"

Seokjin looked at her a little amazed. She is a really mature one, isn't she? Seokjin just nodded at her showing his gratitude silently. Looking around for a brief moment he turned at Jungsoo again as if just by looking around Jungkook will pop out from somewhere like Jin's fantasies.

"You are here alone?" He asked for a confirmation.

Jungsoo nodded. Finally letting the grey hood fall from her head exposing the shiny brown long hair."It's mom dad's marriage anniversary today so I am here to get them a gift. So, it's just me," she said rubbing her nape a bit absentmindedly still thinking about what to get them as a meaningful present.

"Ahh~ I see" Seokjin hummed in acknowledgement.

"Oppa will you help me with something?" Jungsoo asked, puppy-like eyes getting bigger with anticipation, waiting for a positive response.

Seokjin blinked several times. Wasn't expecting her to ask for any help from him also he doesn't wanna submit to that look easily. Reminds him of Jungkook's trick. Shooting that eye look. Arching an eyebrow at her Seokjin asked "Why should I?"

Jungsoo huffed. Annoyed the pleading of her eyes didn't work. Welp, Seokjin already has grown the antibody of Jungkook's continuous deceiving but innocent, big, round eyes so it wasn't hard or was it? So Jungsoo chose the mischievous way she knows.

She grinned showing the pair of bunny teeth and 'Oh, God!' Seokjin knew something is up.

"Well, I just helped you escape from the pretty hot angry lady out there so it's only fair for you to help me. And if you don't agree to help me I am gonna get her to- "

"Ok, ok. What help do you need?"Seokjin groaned. He can now tell crystal clearly a 1000 things just why she is Jeon Jungkook's sister.

Jungsoo clapped at her victory. And it endeared Seokjin to no core. A different affection blooming in his heart for the young girl. Seokjin doesn't have a sibling. Just only his cousin Namjoon. Though he loves Namjoon a lot, they don't have many created memories. And with Jungsoo it's easy to blend in. She just makes things comfortable. Like they are always mean to fool around and have this long lost brother-sister bonding.

"Help me pick a gift for their marriage anniversary."

Thinking, Seokjin hummed, "Though I don't know about this kind of gift let's see what we can do."

"Yes sir, Lead the way!"

And that's how Seokjin ended up in the Jeon household to drop Jungsoo at her house but ended up joining the family dinner because of Mrs Jeon's huge insisting.