Chapter 9

3rd person pov:

"What!? 3 days? It will take three days to make the deal with him? Are you kidding me?" Namjoon shouted to his secretary Kim Jisoo. They are currently at the headquarters of Kim Corporation, Managing Director Kim Namjoon's office.

"Sir, The CEO of "Fox Square" Mr Kim Shin Yun is refusing to make the deal. I don't know what caused them to change their mind." Jisoo said while fixing her eyeglasses.

Namjoon rubbed his forehead and stood beside the wall height glass window, looking at the city view, chaotic yet peaceful Seoul. He took out a packet of 'Malboro' Cigarette from his back pant pocket. Lighting it up he took a generous puff from his cigarette. Breathing the hot white smoke out from his mouth. He looked at Jisoo who is standing in front of the table observing her boss's actions.

(Namjoon's office)

(Namjoon's office)

"It has nothing to do with the company," Namjoon said taking another puff from his cigarette.

"But how, Mr Kim?"

"In this deal, we both companies have our profit. Besides Fox Square gonna work with Kim Corporation for the first time. It should be a chance and honour for them. But Kim Shin Yun refused to make the deal final cause he knows it would be beneficial for us to collaborate with them and maybe he tried to grab the chance. I think the reason for his refusal is professional but personal."

"And what can be the personal reason?" Jisoo asked curiously. "Sorry, Mr Kim if I am over steeping. But as it's related to the company I thought I can ask " she said as Namjoon gave her a fixed look.

Namjoon again looked outside of the window as it gives a good view of the city from here and answered, "Maybe the answer is Kim Shin Yun's daughter Jennie Kim."

-------------------------

It's been two days after the incident at University. Seokjin wasn't out of his apartment for two whole days as it's weekend. He is taking care of his wounded hand time by time but he can't do any heavy work with his left hand. So he is not being able to cook anything for himself and he is sick of eating instant ramen all the time. But the most miserable thing is he ran out of ramen and all kinds of snacks now.

"Agh!!!" Seokjin let out a very frustrated sigh as he walked out of his apartment to get some ramen from the convenience store for dinner.

He moved into a new apartment a few days ago as his uncle urged him to move into a bigger apartment than his previous one. And Seokjin couldn't refuse as he knows how hard-headed his Uncle can be.

His uncle Kim Bong Yum raised him from the age of 12. He is indebted to his uncle who did a lot for him. If it's not for him, Seokjin might have lost himself by now. His uncle is unmarried but he has an adopted son Kim Namjoon, his cousin, his only dear friend, his brother. To Seokjin his uncle and Namjoon means a lot. He is the only family he is left with. When he was on verge of breaking, these two-person helped him to stand proudly on his ground.

Speaking of Namjoon, Seokjin didn't meet him in a while. 'I should pay him a visit soon,' he thought to himself.

As he was kinda new in this place so he didn't know any shop and store's location. So, After looking for almost 10 minutes Seokjin found a convenience store. With a sigh, he pushed the glass door entering the store and was soon greeted by the cold of air conditioning.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Welco- Seokjin!?"

Seokjin looked at the cash counter from where his name has been called only to get shocked, "Jungkook?"

.
.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.