Chapter 28

"Owahhhh... Daebak!! Can you believe it! Owahhh... Our baby bear is getting engaged!!!" Hoseok exclaimed, bewildered by the thought. "Also with who? Lisa! Owah!!! Why I can't believe it yet!!!"

"Bruh you are so dramatic, Hyung." Jungkook scoffed before chugging down the iced tea he ordered while eyeing the notes he took for the history class.

They both are currently at a cafe near the University. Jungkook is here to grab a snack and Hoseok insisted to accompany. But for the last 30 minutes, the only thing Jungkook get to hear from the latter was his exclamation on Taehyung's marriage and how it was unbelievable. Hoseok always had babied Taehyung so yeah it's a wonder for him. That's understandable. Very much convincing but-

"Owah!!!! Jungkookie owah!"

Ok... That's it! And Jungkook's patience reached his highest level. Slamming his book shut with a thud, Jungkook huffed out, quite annoyed, "Hyung! Taehyung is just getting engaged not flying to the Neptune! Or getting pregnant. So stop acting like it's his last surgery before he dies. Besides you would literally see him at the campus so stop eating my brain out on purpose!" And he pouted.

Hoseok chuckled mouthing a brat. Leaning back on his chair, Hoseok took a long sip of his coffee before he glanced at Jungkook. After a good minute of silence or two, Hoseok eyed Jungkook curiously. "How are you and Seokjin doing?"

And the question caught Jungkook off guard. Him and Seokjin? What's that supposed to mean? "What do you mean by how we are doing?" Jungkook asked confused.

"What?" Hoseok chuckled sensing the latter's confusion, "Do you think I don't know about your crush on him?"

"How you-"

"God! You are so obvious, Jungkookie" Hoseok mimicked.

"Excuse me, I am not!!" Jungkook argued.

"Yes, you are"

"Am not"

"Definitely you are!"

"Ok. Fine!" Jungkook huffed already knowing Hoseok has the upper hand cause yes, he is painfully obvious about his feelings for Seokjin like a teenager having her first crush and not knowing how to deal with it.

' And Hoseok Hyung being him, of course, he would know! Darn it!'

"And I might like him a bit?" Jungkook said finishing the iced tea at one go this time, digesting Hoseok's careful gaze in the meantime before Hoseok decided to open his mouth.

"And that 'a bit' definitely involves a lot of liking! Like sketching his face on your history books."

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined but Hoseok just laughed. Ears flushed red, the younger closed the notebook, he didn't notice himself that he was sketching Seokjin's face absentmindedly while studying the notes.

'Fuck! Why do I always successfully embarrass myself everywhere!? Agh!!' He cursed internally.

And Just that time like a saviour in shining armour...or better in Jungkook's version, his saviour in grey hoodie and sleep craved face, a messy Yoongi entered the cafe, approaching the duo. Yoongi chuckled already sensing what was going on seeing Jungkook's angry pout and Hoseok's laughter. They are always so loud!

"Hyung!" Looking at Yoongi who took a seat beside a laughing Hoseok, opposite of him, Jungkook whined. A cry for help to save him from more embarrassment.

"Stop it, Hoba. Leave the kid alone."

Hoseok grinned looking at his best friend, "I just can't help it. He flushes in different shades of red and pink if I mention Seokjin."