Chapter 22

Jungkook's moans were like music to Seokjin's ear as it escaped from those pretty thin lips, chewed and swollen from the rough kissing session. It was addicting, with every touch in the curves of Jungkook's body, Seokjin was losing himself.

Lost in the pleasure and the burning desire to rip him apart, to ruin him, to hide him from the world and let everyone know Jungkook is his and only his. Only he can witness this beautiful view of the bunny boy bouncing on his cock desperately, head thrown to the back as he held onto Seokjin's shoulders, releasing the absolute beautiful sounds that one can make.

"Pretty. Pretty baby."

Seokjin smiled totally awestruck with the view in front of him. He tucked some hair strands behind Jungkook's ear and kissed the column of his neck, inhaling the scent of sweat and faint vanilla and sandalwood that he is addicted to. Jungkook also smells a bit like him, of his cologne and Seokjin absolutely loves it.

This action just maybe encouraged Jungkook more with his activity as he moved up and down with new enthusiasm, riding them both to their high.

Seokjin groaned as Jungkook clenched around him, walls tightening. Squeezing his cock in the warm tight heat, making all rational thoughts from his mind turn into mush. It was addicting and mind-blowing in the way that Seokjin saw stars. He slammed his lips against Jungkook's thin one as he gripped his hips tighter.

Something snapped in Seokjin, something ugly and aggressive. Possessiveness dripping to no core remembering the incident with Yoongi. He fucked upwards into the latter, rough and fast, a bruising grip on Jungkook's hip as he moaned in his mouth.

Seokjin's mind could just only chant one word, 'Mine Mine Mine'like a mantra.

'Only Mine-'

------------------

Seokjin's eyes snapped open as he breathed hard, sweat dripping down from his forehead to cheeks as he sits upon his bed. He clutched his hair, damped with sweat. He was having a wet dream. A wet dream about Jungkook.

He sighed looking under his blankets. It wasn't that many days they both started to talk which is always ends up them pulling each other's legs and he's already having wet dreams about the bunny guy like the destruction from the kiss weren't enough!

He stalked Jungkook before, he has known him for 2 years now, he was a bit attracted to him from then but never he feel like the things he is feeling now. The overwhelming emotions when Jungkook is around. The desire to hold him close to stay close and mostly the foreign feeling of possessiveness that's blooming inside him like a burning fire.

Seokjin didn't have many people around him to whom he could hold onto. And at one point he didn't even try and just held onto himself, just focusing on the way to survive with his feelings locked in, without people. So it's been a while since he wanted someone this much. Maybe he liked Jungkook a hot lot more than he should. But he can't be blamed right?

Jungkook is easy to like, comfortable with the way he jokes and laughs. Desirable in a way he looks at one, eyes holding thousands of stars and Seokjin just aches to be the centre of it. Selfish he is! Selfish to want someone this perfect and lovely someone as Jungkook when he is so broken inside, so broke in a way sometimes he doesn't recognise himself. But he still wants him.

A lot. A lot.

--------------------

It's chilly after the sun went down from this side of the earth. Kicking some pebbles out of the way Taehyung made his way home, walking through the mostly empty roads. Yeah, you saw it right walking. Taehyung is the son of a millionaire, yes. Maybe one expects him to drive a BMW or something expensive than that just like any rich dude. And he does that. Quite a lot to please social desire and hungry eyes.