Chapter 17

The students of 10th grade in Selloul High School weren't so excited about having a new classmate but the table got turned when they got to know the new transferred guy is gay.

Taehyung still remembered the day when a very handsome, doe-eyed guy walked into the classroom confidently with a slight smile which screams many things at once.

"Hi, I am Jeon Jungkook. It's nice to meet you all." He said bowing, introducing himself to the class.
And the class got filled with whispers in no time.

'Man u gay?' someone shouted from the backbench.

Jungkook flashed his charming smile and replied, "Yes I am."

And there was loud chit-chatting and whispering with girl's disappointed voices how a handsome guy slipped from hand and also disgust was visible in some students voice. But a certain person named Kim Taehyung just bored his eyes on Jeon Jungkook as if trying to see right through his soul

The teacher told Jungkook to take a seat beside Taehyung. The only empty seat in the class which Taehyung managed to keep empty and all to himself till now. But the option to keep his beside seat empty is not available anymore as the class is pretty much full. Jungkook walked over to the said seat but not before mentioning with a smirk, "Don't worry boys, I got my standards" and with that, he flopped in the seat.

Jungkook was already famous in school even before he came here. Rumours spread that a gay guy is transferring to their school cause he got expelled from his previous school as he broke the principal's son's nose who insulted his sexuality. Which made him pretty much popular among all-cause of his confidence, opened up personality and boldness but was also pretty infamous among the homophobic people here. But nothing actually seemed to affect Jeon Jungkook.

And Kim Taehyung didn't know what to feel when this same guy offered him his hand with a smile and said,

"Hi, I am Jungkook. And you are?"

While looking at the bunny teethed guy, shining brightly with his own personality, interest and confidence; Taehyung knew something is going to change in his life.

(Present)

Jimin just started at the boy. Who is a crying mess in front of him now? He didn't actually know what to do or say in this situation. So all he could think of now is listening to what the other is saying attentively.

"Hyung you know, Jungkookie is my best friend and he was always there for me. In my ups and downs and I feel so fucking guilty every time I find myself caught in jealousy, seeing his life. It's not I am unhappy with his happy moments, his happiness. Trust me, I am not! But it's just I get really jealous and sad about the fact That how his parents accept him as he is. They supported him. Respected his choices and decisions.

And look at me! I have to act like someone else, living by my parent's choices and decisions. Hiding
from my reality. Pathetic, ain't I? But I am tired now. I am so tired, Hyung! I just want to be myself. Hold onto the person's hand I want to, openly in front of everyone not fearing to be judged, Not fearing to be hated by my parents, not fearing to be a disappointment to them." Taehyung cried out loud.

"I am sorry Hyung, I envy Jungkook. I envy him for having such supportive parents, I envy him for being the way he likes, for liking the guy he has a crush on openly. I envy the fact that he is confident where I am so pathetic, couldn'Steven trust myself. I am sorry, I know I am the worst friend. I envy the person who matters a lot to me. But it's true, Hyung I don't hate Kookie. He is one of the best things that happened to me, the person I choose as my friend by my own choice. I-"