Chapter 6

3rd person pov:

Jennie Kim, daughter of the great businessman Kim Shin Yun. She has everything a girl can desire for. Beauty, riches, good at dancing and being a model. She is the goddess of the campus. Many men are ready to get on their keens just to get a glimpse of this beauty, Jennie Kim.

But she has her eyes on a certain person, Kim Seokjin. Jennie and Seokjin are familiar because of the business circle they had to maintain and Jennie thinks Seokjin is the only man who deserves to be her partner. And being in the same college as Seokjin, made things easier for her to make her way to her goal. Seokjin's cold behaviour does not do any help instead it makes it more challenging and makes her hyper to be with him.  Everyone on the campus knows the campus beauty, Jennie has a thing for the Ice prince. And she is after Seokjin today as usual.

She walks over to where Seokjin is standing. Everyone in the cafeteria was watching in silence including Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi.

Seokjin gave Jennie a fixed stare that holds no emotion. Jennie tucked her hair behind her ears shyly looking up to Seokjin and said,

"Oppa. I looked for you on the whole campus but I am happy I found you here at last."

She smiled but Seokjin didn't say anything and gave no reaction. Jungkook on the other hand put his chopsticks down, chewing and swallowing the remaining food in his mouth. He gives his full attention to the two popular figures in front of him and noticed Seokjin is not even acknowledging Jennie's presence in front of him as he continues to check his cellphone.

Jungkook's curiosity got the best of him.  He has surpassed the urge to go and take a peek at his phone to know what's so special there. But well it's only in his imagination.

Jennie's smile drops as she understands Seokjin ignoring her in front of the crowded cafeteria which is way more uncomfortable for her and she won't accept it. The awkwardness in the cafeteria was thick. All eyes were glued to the two certain people and they were watching this drama like watching a reality show on TV. So, in an attempt to remove the awkwardness Jennie said,

"Aren't you hungry? Did you eat lunch, Oppa? What about we eat together?" She smiled.

Seokjin looked at Jennie from his phone and started walking past her. People in the cafeteria makes a sound of displeasure. Jennie was shocked at this direct ignorance. Never for once, someone dared to behave like this to her. But this is Kim Seokjin. He is not just anyone. Jennie all of a sudden grabs Seokjin's arm earning a gasp from the audience. Seokjin stops in his tracks.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked in a serious and shocking face to Seokjin.

Seokjin turns his head to look at her hand that's grabbing his arm and shoot a glare at her. "None of your business, " and jerked his arm from her grip.

Everyone in the cafeteria started whispering again. Hoeseok scoffed at Seokjin's behaviour while Taehyung's eyes seem to pop out of its socket at any time soon. Yoongi seemed not concerned about anything and focused on eating his meal but Jungkook stayed quiet all this time. Jennie was left there in the cafeteria feeling humiliated. She started to walk out stomping on her feet glaring at the whispering public.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked shocked, "I mean who in the world behave this rudely with the campus princess?"

Hoseok laughed saying, "The ice prince, Kim Seokjin."

Jungkook was still quiet, folding his arms to his chest. Yoongi noticed the younger's change in mood.

"Jungkook, why are you not eating?" He asked concerned.

Jungkook was deep in his thoughts but came back to reality by Yoongi's hand shaking him."Oh, yeah. Hyung, I am fine. I finished eating. I will go first. And Tae you don't have to wait for me. I would go to class on my own." Jungkook said while grabbing his jacket.

Before anyone could ask any questions further, he ran out of the cafeteria. He was looking here and there in search of Seokjin but couldn't see the latter.

Jungkook was too focused on finding Jin that he didn't notice he came to a place with which he is not so much familiar as the University campus was big enough, he didn't get to explores every corner of it yet. He looked around and realised it was the abandoned Fine arts building. Grass and small trees have grown a lot in this part of college and it's kinda far from other buildings so it doesn't attract the attention of other students. Kinda abandoned area one can say.

Jungkook looks at the area. Not bad. He can come here if he needs to spend some time alone. He can also paint sitting here. It gives a good view of the Campus area here. His thoughts were halted by the rustling sound coming from the bush.

Jungkook turned his attention to the direction from where the sound was coming from but he couldn't see anything from the trees. And as he was a curious bunny he couldn't kill the urge to go further and investigate what's going on. So he walked forward and noticed a figure who is bending down on one knee into the grass. The person is facing his back so Jungkook couldn't see his face. So Jungkook called out for him.

"Excuse me?"

The said person let out a small groan and turned around only to shock Jungkook. It was Seokjin whose hand was covered in blood.

.
.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.

And I don't have any idea where this is going. 😂 Forgive my mistakes, please.