Chapter 18

Seokjin was walking gracefully through the corridors of his uncle's mansion. Well, practically his mansion if he didn't decide to move out. It's the Kim's mansion.

Hands shoved in his coat pocket, parted hair styled over his forehead,  he walked to his destination with a grin plastered on his face. Well, even though he is trying really hard to keep his posture straight but he just can't help it. He is been feeling giddy since his last encounter with Jungkook two days ago. He knows it's stupid how his heart squeezes with joy whenever he thinks of their day together and most importantly the kiss.

He just couldn’t control himself anymore long.Well, it's Jungkook's fault though. His pretty Patel lips were a great distraction for Seokjin, which was making his consciousness blurred and mind hazy.  The only thing he could focus on that time was the bunny guy's lips. So he just said to his mind a simple fuck it and proceeded with his greedy wish without thinking anything. And he isn't shy to admit that he didn't regret his actions.

On his way to the grand dining room, maids and guards were bowing at him as greeting. And Seokjin forced himself to keep his lips sealed, straightening up his back. But all of it just vanishes in the air as soon as his mind goes back to their intense kissing moment. Making him grin like an idiot.

As he entered the dining room his uncle and cousin looked up at him and of course Kim Bong Yum didn't miss that smile on his nephew's face.

" Someone is very happy, I see."  Kim Bong Yum said amused.

"Oh! Jin what's the happy news? Tell us too. What can exist in the world that makes you smile beside me and your Mario kart?"  Namjoon exclaimed as Seokjin took his seat beside his Uncle.

"It's Nothing Hyung. Jeez. Who can tolerate me beside you?" Seokjin sneered and Maid's started to serve their food.

"I never said it's someone!? I just assumed it's anything?" Namjoon cocked an eyebrow in suspicion.

Kim Bong Yum smiled seeing the boys being playful. It's a rare sight to see. As they all are busy with their own lives and works. But he loves this family lunch once a week. It just makes his heart swell to see his now both grown-up kids together, his only family. Seokjin and Namjoon just remind him of his and his brother's bickerings, hangouts, fooling around. And like every time he misses his brother. Bong Yum sighed recalling he can't get back to that time again neither he can make new memories with his late brother.

As they started eating Seokjin asked about his uncle's health, medicine, the company and Namjoon, making small talks.

"Ahh- right, Son I heard the CEO of Fox Square added a condition in signing collaboration contacts?" Kim Bong Yum asked his son, chewing on his bite. 

Namjoon sighed, "Yeah, he did. And we refused". Seokjin stopped eating, giving his attention to his cousin, " What condition?"

"He wants to get you and his daughter Jennie married. He offered to make both Companies together and the biggest even in International Business background."

Seokjin chuckled shaking his head, "It's him who needs our help to go to the highest. Not us. Kim Corporation is already the top company in South Korea. And I believe in no time we will make it to the international business field without anyone's help."

Namjoon smiled softly. "I know Seokjin. And am not bothered about it. That's why we refused though they wanted to talk with us a few times. But it's a fair refusal from us." Kim Bong Yum hummed in agreement.

"But the main problem is not them. It's.... Sigh. She is back in Korea. I don't know why. And I got informed that she is contacting Kim Shin Yun quite often. I don't know what she is planning now. You need to be careful, Seokjin."

There was dead silence in the room after Namjoon finished talking. Kim Bong Yum looked carefully at Seokjin who is looking down at his plate, gripping the spoon tightly, jaw clenched.

"Seokjin, listen-"

"This woman.. Even breaking everything in me. She is still not stopping, right?" Laughed Seokjin. His eyes turned red from what only God knows. Sadness, anger, longing, betrayal, hatred? Everything was visible in his eyes. Namjoon hated to bring this topic cause he knows it will trigger his cousin. But he has to. She is dangerous for Seokjin. He has to alert him beforehand.

Kim Bong Yum grabbed Seokjin's hand which is clutching the spoon tight enough to hurt his hand. "Son" he called softly. "Son, no. Calm down. Seokjin. She won't do anything. She won't be able to"

Seokjin laughed. "Can't? You saw how low she can drop to achieve her goals. And even after that, she can't do anything?"

And that's how Seokjin dashed out of there. Both Namjoon and Bong Yum sighed in silence. None has any words to say. This woman knows Seokjin's weakness. She has become his biggest fear and triggering point and it's not a matter of time for her to take Seokjin under her grip. That's why she is dangerous for Seokjin.

---------------

"Emmoni, Annyong!"

A bubbly Taehyung entered the Jeon's house, drenching it with his cheerful energy and boxy smile. "Omo, Tahyungie! How are you, sweetheart?" Mrs Jeon smiled brightly coming out from the kitchen. As she wiped her hands in the apron in an attempt to make them clean so he can hug the big but a baby in front of her, Taehyung was sure something delicious was being cooked.

"Hm..... Let me guess, kimchi fried rice with fried pork belly right"? Taehyung said as he sniffed a little while hugging the lovely woman.

"You are getting a pro at this, my boy!" Mrs Jeon laughed assuring the latter's assumption is right. Taehyung flashed his famous boxy smile, making his eyes crinkle like a cute puppy. "All learned from her Majesty."

Mrs Jeon hit his arm playfully as Taehyung giggled. "By the way, where is Jungkookie?" He asked concerned to the said male's mother.

"He locked himself in his room and screams from time to time to remind me that he surely once got hit in his head," Jungsoo said climbing down the stairs.

"Jungsooieeee!!! How have you been?"
"Not well, you didn't come here for a long time, I missed you!" Jungsoo pouted hugging Tae from the side.

Taehyung laughed. "You are really.. Aish.. Here I bought you snacks." Immediately losing the grip Jungsoo grabbed the now filled bag with a lot of snacks just what can make her day.
"Oppa! You know me best! Love you! Now bye. I gotta eat them. Meet that dummy in his room". And that's how Jungsoo disappeared from Taehyung's eyesight. Tea shook his head, smiling slightly at her silliness, she's just like Jungkook.

He knocked on Jungkook's door 3 times already but no answer. "Jungkook- ah it's me, Taehyung. Open the door." And he waited and waited but no response. Even after knocking a few times and calling the latter's name when he thought there's no hope for him to meet his best friend, that's when the door flung open revealing a hand that jerked Taehyung inside with one harsh pull and pushed him to the bed. Before Taehyung could react to what was happening, he was met with merciless hits from none other than Jeon Jungkook.

.
.
.
.

To be continued
.
.
.

Hey Jinkookers, How are you all doing? If you are doing fine then that's great and if not I hope you are ok soon.

And Angeles am back! My exams are over and now am chill. Thank you all for wishing me luck, praying for me. You guys inspired me a lot to have the strength and face the exam and I did! Guess what I gave my best in the exam. Thank you all. And yup, stay tuned for this story or any stories am gonna upload soon. Love you all.
🌠❤❤❤❤✨