Chapter 27

Downing the last drop of coffee, Yoongi threw the empty can in a trash box near him on his way. He walked down the street, breathing out the cold air that came out as white smoke.

'Damn it! Why it's so cold?'

Yoongi thought as he rubbed his both hands together to warm up while crossing the busy road. It's 10 in the morning and he's headed toward his studio. He doesn't get any class today so can get some work done while he has time. As the music of 'pied piper' started playing with a vibration, Yoongi fished his phone out of his pocket. A smile formed on his lips, seeing the caller ID.

'Jungkookie'- it says.

Yoongi swiped his fingers to the green button, positioning the phone near his ear he spoke in a soft voice, "Yeah, Jungkook-ah."

"Hyung! Did you hear the news??" Came out Jungkook's excited voice. Yoongi frowned not knowing what he should know and what Jungkook is implying.

"Is there something I should know?" He asked unsurely.

"YES!! It's Taehyung's engagement this Friday. Can you believe it? Oh My God!" Jungkook chuckled, a trail of amusement lacing in his voice.

But this caught Yoongi off guard. He stopped on his way. "What? His engagement? But- Taehyung is like 22 right now. Why so soon?"

Jungkook hummed. "Well, this question is not mine to answer so ask Taehyung yourself. He is right beside me!" Came out Jungkook's chippering voice before he trusted the phone into Taehyung's hand. Taehyung gave Jungkook a tight-lipped smile before bringing the phone close to his ear, " Hyung. It's me. You must come to the party, Hyung. You are my VIP guest after all." Tarhyung said smiling. The smile didn't reach his eyes but Jungkook didn't notice or he thought so.

They both are currently at Taehyung's house. Cuddled up in his bed. Jungkook come running to him when he heard the news. But what he didn't expect was Jungkook to be this much happy and excited for him. And oh! How could he forget that!? Of course, Jungkook would be! Taehyung told Jungkook plenty of times that Lisa Manoban is his crush, his Idol. The hot and greatest sexy dancer ever! And now he is gonna be engaged with her. Of course, Jungkook would be happy for him. He thinks Taehyung is happy.

And seeing Jungkook all star-eyed, Jumping in excitement, Taehyung just couldn't bring himself to tell him about his problems, his disagreement on this marriage. He couldn't tell him what he wants.

'How could he not see it?' Taehyung wondered. If he marries Lisa there would be so many people happy for him. People that matter to him. Isn't that a great thing? He should have thought about it instead of being so dramatic and selfish! So he just nodded at whatever Jungkook planned. He agreed on whatever the latter asked. Including inviting all his friends. So now here he was under the mindful tone of Yoongi's.

"Why so sudden? And so fast?" Came out Yoongi's curious voice through the other line. And Taehyung took a shaky breath before answering, "I like her for a while. And Mom-dad wants this so yeah." And Yoongi was silent for a moment.

"Is this what you want. Taehyung-ah?"

And Taehyung's throat felt dry. He clutched the phone a little tighter than he should. Face blank with no emotions as he took a side glance at the figure beside him who's snuggled up in the blanket, staring at him with those big eyes. Seems like he is searching for something in Taehyung's expression. And Taehyung smiled trying to keep his cool as he answered Yoongi,