Chapter 32- A Turn of Events

3rd Person POV

Alexander looked at Chelsea, and an idea came to mind. Another assassin could be very useful, and considering her teigu she would become a specific assassin. Chelsea could be the first callidus assassin of the new Imperium, if only she was convinced to do so. She needed a nudge in the right direction, and Alexander would provide that nudge.

He walked up to Chelsea as she glared at him. Alexander then placed his hand on her head while she gritted her teeth. In truth, Chelsea hated Alexander at this point due to everything he had done. But now her opinion would forever change after what he briefly showed her.

Chelsea's eyes widened as Alexander pulled his hand away. He didn't show her a lot, but he showed her enough to make her realize the futility of the Revolutionary Army. The forces of the dying Chaos gods down south, ravaging the lands and decimating anyone in their way.

Chelsea: N-no..... it's not true..... no.....

Alexander: I can assure you that everything I've shown you is true Chelsea

Chelsea: Have we been fighting a losing game then? How long until the Revolution Army is wiped out?

Alexander: I'd give them maybe three months due to their tenacity. But there is another way.....

Chelsea: What? This filth ridden Empire you're trying to keep together?

Alexander: No Chelsea, my rising Imperium is the way

Chelsea: W-what are you talking about?

Alexander: Just listen to me carefully, I'm going to let you out of here. I'll even make sure you escape the capital

Chelsea: B-but why? And what would you even have me do?

Alexander: Sheele is coming from Kyoroch, meet with her. You'll learn under her until you're ready

Chelsea: Sh-Sheele? But..... learn what?

Alexander: You'll find out soon, just trust me

Alexander then unchained Chelsea as she then rubbed her wrists. He stood up and waited for her at the cell door. She hesitantly got up and walked over to him. Alexander then placed a hand on her shoulder before snapping his fingers. All of a sudden, they were at the outskirts of the capital.

Chelsea: W-what the?!

Alexander: I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve

Chelsea: Wow.....

Just near the two were a patrolling group of Mordian Iron Guard. The group stopped and saluted Alexander as he then walked up to one of them.

Luis: General Alexander, we didn't expect to see you out here sir

Alexander: I know, but I have orders for you. Very important orders

Luis: Yes sir?

Alexander: I need you to bring this woman down south towards Kyoroch. On your way there you'll no doubt meet up with contacts of mine

Luis: What should we do when we meet with them?

Alexander: Do not worry, they'll tell you. Now I suggest you get going now, there is no time to waste

Luis: Yes general

The guards then began to escort Chelsea away. But before they were out of Alexander's sight, Chelsea nodded to him. He nodded back before teleporting back to the dungeons. As Alexander walked down the corridor, he could hear someone being beaten. He already knew who was being beaten and the culprit delivering said beating.